Are you looking for an effective yoga workout to boost flexibility and tone your body? Fortunately, we have something to offer you!
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
We would like to show you a yoga stretching workout, which offers a gentle flexibility routine that is good for relaxation and after a tough training routine.
It lasts only ten minutes, so it can be good for busy people. In order to start this practice, you need to find a stability ball, a mat and a resistance bend. A stability ball will support your body and help find a balance. Are you interested?
Here are this ten-minute yoga practice:
1. Perform downward facing dog and upward facing dog for five-eight repetitions.
2. Hold downward dog with leg lift to lunge stretch for five breaths.
READ MORE: 7 yoga exercises to remove a double chin
3. Hold high lunge to warrior II and side angle for three breaths on each side.
4. Hold a side child's pose for twenty breaths.
5. Hold a hip stretch for twenty seconds and repeat on the other side.
6. Hold a lying quad stretch for twenty seconds.
READ MORE: Tabata workout to get lean and fit
7. Hold a whole body stretch for five breaths.
8. Hold a chest stretch for twenty seconds and repeat it three times.
Before you start this yoga practice, you need to warm up your body for several minutes. In order to get noticeable results, perform this workout at least three times a week.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
Are you ready to start? Scroll down to see how to do these poses correctly to prevent bone and joint injuries. Let’s get it started, ladies!
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.