Are you on a weight-loss Journey but are worried that, along with the excess weight, your bosoms will disappear as well? BetterMe Nutrition and Fitness team has a solution for you: strength training combined with a diet rich in nutrients can help you save your sacred breasts.
Women tend to carry more fat in the lower body due to a well-known beauty and sex hormone estrogen. The same hormone is responsible for breast development. Did you know that your breasts are made of fat, lobes, milk ducts, blood vessels? Generally, the fat in your breasts is like any other type of fat, so it will disappear as you shed the pounds. Bad news is that it’s impossible to spot-reduce fat. However, the way to lose weight without losing your breasts is to strengthen and firm the chest muscles. Here are some of the steps to follow to keep the girls:
- Reduce your active cardio workouts. When you do cardio and lose weight, you are losing both fat and muscle.
- Train your chest muscles: you are still losing breast fat but you are building chest muscles so your breast size will remain almost unchanged. Try the incline dumbbell press, all variations of push-ups, barbell bench press, cable crossovers, and parallel bar dips. They increase muscle strength, power, and agility while burning fat.
- Focus on balancing exercises. To balance out your chest work, you should also perform exercises like squats, lunges, pull-ups, shoulder press, triceps dips, and biceps curls.
- Massage Your Breasts. As you get leaner, your breasts may begin to sag. Try massage to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and keep the breasts firm. Research published in the Journal of Clinical Nursing showed that daily 15-minute almond oil massage helps prevent stretch marks and makes the breast skin firm. Massage your breasts once or twice a day using olive, almond, avocado or coconut oil.
- East a balanced diet. Focus on foods rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, protein and essential fatty acids. Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis and protects your skin from oxidative stress, which, in turn, may improve breast appearance. Eat estrogen-rich foods: soy products, flax seeds, sesame seeds, chickpeas, hummus, pumpkin, and beans.
- Lose weight slowly. Reduce your normal daily intake by 200, 300, and 500 calories. This will cause about 1 pound of weight loss a week. Avoid crash diets and a rapid weight-loss, so your skin won’t get flabby.
Do you want to keep your breasts toned and sexy while shedding off extra fat on your belly? We have a solution for you. Guess what is it? Yes, it’s exercises and a healthy diet with body-care extras like massage. Girl, it’s all in your hands, your girls can stay with you if you follow the BetterMe diet and workout plan! We care about your appearance and we want you to be sexy! Follow our advice and be confident in yourself!