The butt and abs are one of the most attractive parts of the body, Everyone loves a big attraction but with prominent abs, But are you ready to pay the price to look good? There is a common saying that “no pain no gain.”. To get that fit butt and abs, you need to do exercises that complement your fitness goals.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Solid glutes increase your force and power amid everything from running, hopping, and hunching down to climbing, swinging, and sliding from side to side. It's a great opportunity to work those glutes and tone your barge in on in only 10 minutes. This 10 minutes of breath taking exercise, would help you get that sexy butt and abs you have been dreaming off.
#1 Walking Lunge
- Begin standing with your feet about hip-width apart and holding dumbbells in your hands down by your side. This will be your starting position.
- Step forward with one leg, flexing the knees to drop your hips. Descend until your rear knee nearly touches the ground.
- Your posture should remain upright, and your front knee should be in line with your front foot. Do not allow your front knee to go forward beyond your toes as you come down, as this will put undue stress on the knee joint.
- Drive through the heel of your lead foot and extend both knees to raise yourself back up.
#2 Standing Crunches
- Stand on your left foot and, keeping your right leg straight, extend it behind your body. Lift your right foot slightly off the floor.
- Reach both arms up over your head. Exhale and bend your right knee as you raise your knee in front of your body.
- Bend both elbows and aim to reach your elbows to your right knee. Return your arms overhead and your right leg behind your body.
READ MORE: 6 Moves That Flatten Your Belly In 2 Weeks
#3 Arnold Dumbbell Press
- Sit on an exercise bench with back support and hold two dumbbells in front of you at about upper chest level with your palms facing your body and your elbows bent. Tip: Your arms should be next to your torso. The starting position should look like the contracted portion of a dumbbell curl.
- Now to perform the movement, raise the dumbbells as you rotate the palms of your hands until they are facing forward.
- Continue lifting the dumbbells until your arms are extended above you in straight arm position. Breathe out as you perform this portion of the movement.
- After a second pause at the top, begin to lower the dumbbells to the original position by rotating the palms of your hands towards you. Tip: The left arm will be rotated in a counter clockwise manner while the right one will be rotated clockwise. Breathe in as you perform this portion of the movement.
#4 Narrow Squat With Back Kick
- Stand with your feet touching. Hold your hands comfortably in front of your chest or on your hips, and bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply so your thighs are parallel with the floor. Be sure to keep weight back in your heels.
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely, and lift the left leg behind you for a back kick. Lower the foot back to the floor in a narrow squat position.
- Do another squat and then straighten the leg. Do a back kick with the right leg, and step the right foot back to meet the left.
#5 Dead Bug
- Begin lying on your back with your hands extended above you toward the ceiling.
- Bring your feet, knees, and hips up to 90 degrees.
- Exhale hard to bring your ribcage down and flatten your back onto the floor, rotating your pelvis up and squeezing your glutes. Hold this position throughout the movement. This will be your starting position.
- Initiate the exercise by extending one leg, straightening the knee and hip to bring the leg just above the ground.
- Maintain the position of your lumbar and pelvis as you perform the movement, as your back is going to want to arch.
- Stay tight and return the working leg to the starting position.
READ MORE: 8 Best Moves To Thinner Thighs
#6 Dumbbell Squat
- Stand with your feet hip-width distance apart, holding a dumbbell at shoulder level, with palms facing inward.
- Slowly bend your knees as if you were going to sit in a chair, keeping all the weight in your heels. Don't let your knees move beyond your toes, and don't let the knees roll out or in. Squat down as low as you can, keeping your head and chest lifted, your spine long, and your shoulders relaxed. Keep your arms steady as you lower down.
- Press through your heels, and slowly straighten your legs to stand up. Make sure to keep your spine neutral. Do not round your back.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.