What is HIIT? HIIT is the short form for high-intensity interval training designed help people lose weight and build strength. You can use it to with regular exercise to improve their overall effects. It contributes to burning fats and fifty percent more efficient than regular low-intensity exercises. It also improves your metabolism and thus it makes you burn more fat in less time Here is 7-Minute Bodyweight Workout you can do anywhere! See the videos below to know how to perform each move.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
- Cutting phase which you will make lunges sidekicks touch toes and the rest
- Bulking phase which includes the same types of workouts but different reps numbers
This routine is perfect for people that want to lose weight very fast or for athletes that need to build endurance and strength.
READ MORE: 7 exercises to reduce abdominal fat
#1. Bicycle Crunch
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
#2. Straight Leg Raise
READ MORE: 5 exercises to avoid stubborn double chin
- Sit or lie down on you back with your legs straight out in front of you.
- Bend the knee of your non-operated leg to a 90-degree angle keeping your foot flat on the floor.
- Tightenten the muscles on your straight leg by trying to contract your quadriceps.
- Keep your quad tightened, and then slowly lift the operated leg six inches off the floor (by contracting the front thigh muscles.)
- Hold for three seconds. Slowly lower your leg to the floor.
#3. Sumo Squat
- Use 1 or 2 hands to pick up the kettlebell, pulling it up to your chest. Hold the kettlebell at chest -level with both hands, making sure to keep your arms close to your body and elbows tucked in. Your feet should be slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, with your toes pointing slightly outward. Keep your back straight and abdominals tight. This will be your starting position.
- Pushing your hips back, slowly bend the knees and lower your legs until your thighs are just below parallel to the floor. Make sure to inhale during this portion of the exercise.
- Press through the heel of the foot and push your hips through to return to the starting position. Breathe out during this phase of the exercise.
#4. Down Dog Abs
- Start in a Downward Dog pose, actively pushing your weight into your heels while reaching your tailbone to the sky. Lift your left leg up squeezing the left glute.
- Exhale rock your weight forward over your hands, draw your left knee toward your nose pulling your abs to your spine to round your back.
- Inhale and lift your left leg up as your push your weight back into your heels. This complete one rep.
#5. Spiderman Plank
- Assume a standard push-up position.
- Begin exercise by bringing your left knee to your left elbow.
- Return to starting position and repeat with the right side.
#6. Knee Hugs
- Stand tall with your legs straight and arms hanging at your sides.
- Kick one knee up, bringing it as high as comfortable. Grasp it with both hands and gently pull it up slightly higher, hugging it to the body.
- Slowly lower to repeat with the opposite side. Each step should move you forward slightly.
- Stand with your back straight and feet shoulder-width apart. Spread your arms straight out to the sides.
- Lift your right knee up and move it across your torso to point at your left hand. Hold the position for a moment and then lower the leg to the start. Perform five to 10 reps on your right leg.
- Lift your left knee up and move it over to point at your right hand. Hold that position for a moment and then lower the leg. Perform five to 10 reps on your left leg.
- Alternate from leg to leg, and add a hop in between each repetition to make the exercise more challenging. Squeeze your oblique muscles at the top of each rep. Obliques are located on the sides of your midsection beneath your ribcage.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.