A woman’s butt is one of the most attractive part of her body. Having a sexy and attractive butt, is one of the fitness goals of all women. Every woman likes to walk into a room or in front of a man, and noticed that they can help but stare at the firm sexy butt in front of them. This bikini sexy butt can only be achieved through a good training routine and diet.
You will completely change your body and boost your fitness in 28 days. You will do a couple more repetitions at home, at work and just everywhere you have a free time, repeating the whole workout more and more times day by day.
With this exercise we request you to finish 28 days of buttocks and abs exercises!
#1. Leg Lifts - 30 sec. each leg
- Lie on your back. Place your hands, palms down, on the floor beside you. Raise your legs off the ground (Exhale as you go).
- Keep your knees locked throughout the exercise. Hold for 30 seconds, or as long as you can (with some routines, there is only a short contraction/holding period).
- Return to starting position (Inhale as you go).
#2. Mountain Climbers - 30 sec.
- Begin in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes. Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip. This will be your starting position.
- Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed. Repeat in an alternating fashion for 20-30 seconds.
#4. Squat Jumps - 20 reps.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
- Do two to three sets of 10 reps.
#5. Russian Twists - 20 reps.
- Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees.
- Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. Your arms should be fully extended in front of you perpendicular to your torso and with the hands clasped. This is the starting position.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move back to the starting position while breathing out. Now move to the opposite side performing the same techniques you applied to the right side.
#6. Sumo Squats - 20 reps.
- Stand with your feet wide, toes pointing out. Bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply, so your thighs are parallel with the floor. Make sure to keep your weight back in your heels.
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely and squeezing the glutes at the top of the movement to get the most from the exercise.
- Do as many squats as you can for 30 seconds.
READ MORE: Exercise for the elasticity of the skin under your chin
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.