Of course, the workout is effective, but at the same time, it is a hard and long process. You should do more exercises to have a healthy body. You can do them together with your friends in the fresh air. You can also do them along after a work time. Choose the time where you can do it. The way that will help you is that you should choose those exercises that you are like. Thus you will be able to do them easily, and you will have best results.
It is important to know that with getting results from exercise quality is always better than quantity. You should get a good instructor to put you through on how to position your body well in these work out routines to get the best results.
#1 Plié Squats
- Stand with your legs wide and your toes pointed outward slightly. Hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands with your arms straight and your palms facing down.
- Bend your knees until they are over your ankles while raising your arms to just below shoulder height. Your arms should be in line with your legs — you should see the weights in your peripheral vision.
- Straighten your legs and lower your arms simultaneously.
#2 Single-Arm Kettlebell Snatch
- Start with a kettlebell between the feet with the knees bent.
- Then, explode up onto your toes, pulling the kettlebell until it reaches the chest with the elbow tucked in.
- From there, bring the weight overhead (hold on tight!). Then bring it back down close to the ground—that’s one rep.
#3 Prisoner Squat
- Stand tall with chest out and back straight. Feet should be slightly wider than shoulder-width.
- Place fingers behind your head and pull elbows back so that they are in line with your body. This is the starting position.
- Begin exercise by pushing hips back and bending at the knees into a squat. Squat as low as you can, pause, then push yourself back up as quickly as possible in good form. This completes on rep.
#4 Barbell Glute Bridge
- Begin seated on the ground with a loaded barbell over your legs. Using a fat bar or having a pad on the bar can greatly reduce the discomfort caused by this exercise. Roll the bar so that it is directly above your hips, and lay down flat on the floor.
- Begin the movement by driving through with your heels, extending your hips vertically through the bar. Your weight should be supported by your upper back and the heels of your feet.
- Extend as far as possible, then reverse the motion to return to the starting position.
#5 Side Plank
- Begin in a plank position (the top of a push-up), and roll over to your left side and plant your left heel down so you are balancing on the outside edge of your left foot. Stack your right foot on top of your left. If this is too hard, bend your left knee and place your left foot flat on the ground in front of your right leg for support.
- Keep your right arm on your side as shown, or reach it straight up toward the ceiling to lift your waist even more.
- Press your left fingertips into the floor to take pressure out of your wrist.
#6 Fan Kicks
- Stand facing the front of the chair with your arms out to the sides. Shift your weight to your right side as you lift and point your left toes.
- Bring them across your body, then up over the chair in a counter-clockwise circle, and back down to the ground.
- Repeat on the right side, this time lifting your right leg, bringing it across your body to the left side, then up and over the chair in a clockwise direction.
#7 Incline push-ups
- Place both palms on the seat of the chair as you stretch your feet back to a plank position.
- Keeping your body in a straight line between the top of your head and your heels, lower your body toward the seat by bending your elbows.
- Hold, then push up through your palms to return to starting position.
READ MORE: 8 Simple Exercises To Get Firmer Buttocks
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.