Are you one of those women who want to get rid of their bra fat? Below you will find several simple exercises that will remarkably tone your upper back muscles. You will get a more defined look without that stubborn bra bulge!
¾ Dumb bell
¾ Pull up bars
- T-raise: fifteen reps
- One arm dumbbell raise: ten reps on each hand
- Delt raise: ten rep
- Assisted pull ups: eight to ten reps
- Planking with lateral arm raise: do ten reps per side
- Push up hold: five rep
This exercise, if done consistently, will get rid of those annoying back bulges. Remember in work outs consistency is the key. If you keep doing the right exercises, you are sure to get the desired results
#1 One Arm Dumbbell Raise
- With a wide stance, hold a dumbell with both hands, grasping the head of the dumbbell instead of the handle. Your arms should be extended and hanging at the waist. This will be your starting position.
- Raise the weight until it is above shoulder level, keeping your arms extended. Your torso and hips should remain stationary throughout the movement.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
#2 Two-Arm Kettlebell Military Press
- Grab two kettlebells and clean them to the “rack” position.
- Then, press the kettlebells up while leaning forward at the waist so the weights are positioned behind the head.
- Bring them back down to the shoulders and continue pressing for 10 to 20 reps, depending on the weight you’re pushin’.
#3 Dumbbell Step Ups
- Stand up straight while holding a dumbbell on each hand (palms facing the side of your legs).
- Place the right foot on the elevated platform. Step on the platform by extending the hip and the knee of your right leg. Use the heel mainly to lift the rest of your body up and place the foot of the left leg on the platform as well. Breathe out as you execute the force required to come up.
- Step down with the left leg by flexing the hip and knee of the right leg as you inhale. Return to the original standing position by placing the right foot of to next to the left foot on the initial position.
- Repeat with the right leg for the recommended amount of repetitions and then perform with the left leg.
#4 Single Leg Deadlift
- Hold a kettlebell in one hand, hanging to the side. Stand on one leg, on the same side that you hold the kettlebell.
- Keeping that knee slightly bent, perform a stiff-legged deadlift by bending at the hip, extending your free leg behind you for balance.
- Continue lowering the kettlebell until you are parallel to the ground, and then return to the upright position. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
READ MORE: 8 Simple Exercises To Get Firmer Buttocks
#5 Incline Inner Biceps Curl
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and lie back on an incline bench.
- The dumbbells should be at arm's length hanging at your sides and your palms should be facing out. This will be your starting position.
- Now as you exhale curl the weight outward and up while keeping your forearms in line with your side deltoids. Continue the curl until the dumbbells are at shoulder height and to the sides of your deltoids. Tip: The end of the movement should look similar to a double biceps pose.
- After a second contraction at the top of the movement, start to inhale and slowly lower the weights back to the starting position using the same path used to bring them up.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
#6 Side Plank
- Begin in a side elbow plank on your right side with straight legs and your feet stacked.
- Inhale and lower your pelvis to the floor, so your right hip hovers just off the floor. Exhale and press up through your right waist to lift your pelvis and return to side plank. Pull your right shoulder blade down your back to stabilize your shoulder.
#7 Resistance Band Glute Kickbacks
- Kneel on the floor so your hips are stacked over your knees.
- Wrap the center of the band under the arch of your left foot and take one end of the band in each hand as you come onto all fours with your palms underneath your shoulders.
- With a flexed foot and toes pointing down toward the floor, extend and raise your left leg so your foot is higher than your butt. With control, bring your knee back to start.
READ MORE: Sculpt Perfectly Shaped Booty With This Top 6 Moves
#8 Reverse Flyes
- To begin, lie down on an incline bench with the chest and stomach pressing against the incline. Have the dumbbells in each hand with the palms facing each other (neutral grip).
- Extend the arms in front of you so that they are perpendicular to the angle of the bench. The legs should be stationary while applying pressure with the ball of your toes. This is the starting position.
- Maintaining the slight bend of the elbows, move the weights out and away from each other (to the side) in an arc motion while exhaling. Tip: Try to squeeze your shoulder blades together to get the best results from this exercise.
- The arms should be elevated until they are parallel to the floor.
- Feel the contraction and slowly lower the weights back down to the starting position while inhaling.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.