You think your relationship is great. You think you have found the best partner. Finally, you get that cherished proposal to marry him. Without a doubt you said yes. Why should you wait if your feelings are so strong?
But one day your partner can turn from the ideal man into the complete opposite. Unfortunately, many partners show their true identity only after the wedding. How can you prevent this? How do you know that you have made the right choice?
There are fifteen main things, which you should pay attention to. One of them is super jealousy. Jealousy is able to nurture feelings but if your partner begins to be jealous for nothing, be careful. After some time, a person like this can turn into a real tyrant.
1. If your partner does not allow you to meet up with your friends, especially if you have friends of the opposite sex, you shouldn’t be in a hurry to marry him. Every person should have their own space and be able to communicate with other people.
READ MORE: 3 Moves Help You Burn Belly And Back Fat Easily. Try This For A Month And See Result
2. He always wants you to look like he wants. For example, he tries to choose which dress you should wear, or shoes, or even how you should cut your hair. You always need to be yourself, he fell in love with you, and he should love your style and appearance.
3. He gets angry for nothing. You will always be nervous near a man like this.
4. He is not interested in your life, your hobbies or your interests. Partners should support each other.
5. He doesn’t like your family or friends. He is a part of your life; and your family and friends are also your life.
6. He has no friends. It is good if your partner wants to spend more time with you but try to think about the reason why he doesn’t have any friends.
7. He always laughs at you in public. It is not very pleasant and can be embarrassing.
8. If he wants to control the time you spend with your family or friends, it is not good.
9. He wants to watch pornography more often than to spend time with you. This is a real problem.
10. He lies all the time. Do not turn a blind eye to this.
11. He doesn’t respect his family. If so, be careful, after some time he will not respect you.
12. He doesn’t respect service staff.
13. Moral or physical humiliation is taboo in a relationship. Never allow him to do this to you.
14. He hasn’t forgotten about his ex-girlfriend. He will not be sincere in his relationship with you.
15. At a subconscious level you feel that this is not the person that you should marry.
READ MORE: Get Fit With The 17-Day Walking/Running Plan
We at BetterMe want everyone to know and experience true love. It is out there for everyone and until it knocks on your door we are here to remind you that you deserve the best love!
You can help us spread this love by sharing this with those around you and letting us know what you think in the comments below.