Every woman wants to have a body to die for but sometimes our wishes can't come true as all the beauty is hidden under excess fat. Fat on arms is a problem that bothers many girls and women. You can not wear a sleeveless dress, a vest or a T-shirt. Any clothing with straps immediately shows flabby arms. Even a swimsuit can sit in an ugly way because of this.
And what about fashionable sleeveless shirts which have been the limelight for several seasons and are the perfect solution for summer, but are forbidden for women with fat arms. There are a lot of reasons which can lead to this aesthetic problem.
Among the most common causes of fat deposits in the arm area, only one is uncontrolled. This is age. With this "problem" you can visit a plastic surgeon or a cosmetologist. Other reasons can be eliminated by visiting a doctor, fitness coach or by improving your lifestyle.
READ MORE: Workout helps to lose muffin top fast
#1. Dumbbell Bent Over Lateral Rear Delt Raises
- Begin by holding a pair of dumbbells and standing with a braced core. Bend at the knees slightly and lean forward from the hips. Maintain a flat back throughout.
- Keeping your elbows slightly bent throughout the movement, lift the dumbbells up and out to the side. Be sure to focus the contraction in the back of the shoulders.
- Pause at the top of the movement then slowly bring the dumbbells to the starting position.
#2. Upright Kettlebell Front Rows
- Stand tall with a braced core, holding a kettlebell. Position your hands on the outside of the handle (not the top).
- Focusing the tension in your shoulders and traps, pull the kettlebell up and towards your face.
- Pause once your elbows are above parallel with the ground. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
#3. Mountain climbers
- Place your hands flat on the floor, shoulder width apart.
- Extend your torso and legs fully behind you with only your toes and balls of your feet touching the floor.
- Your body should be in a straight line, with your weight supported on your hands and toes only.
- Starting with either leg, flex your knee and hip at the same time to bring your knee up and under your hip. Your other leg should remain fully extended. This is the start position.
- Using an explosive movement, reverse the position of your legs, by extending the bent leg back and simultaneously flexing the straight leg until it is in the startposition.
#4. Bench Tricep Dips
- Sit on a chair with your hands either next to your hips or slightly under the hips.
- Lift up onto your hands and bring your hips forward.
- Bend your elbows and lower your hips down, keeping shoulders down and hips close to the chair.
- Push back up but don’t lock your elbows and repeat.
- Come to the ground on your knees. Tighten your core and maintain a flat back.
- Position your hands on the ground in front of you, directly below your shoulders. Cross your feet in the back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground. Bend your elbows at a 60-degree angle until your chest is just above the ground. You should feel a stretch across your chest. Hold for a count of one.
- Without locking your elbows, push yourself back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
#6. Side Shoulder Dumbbell Raises
- Stand with your back straight, feet shoulder width apart, while holding a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip.
- Hold your arms fully extended by your side, with your palms facing in to your body.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides. This is the start position.
- Keeping your arms fully extended and your torso stationary, lift the dumbbells out to your sides and up until they are at shoulder level. Exhale as you do so.
- Hold for a count of one while squeezing your shoulder muscles.
- Return to the start position in a smooth controlled movement inhaling as you do so.
#7. Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions
- Lie flat on your back on a bench and position your feet flat on the floor on either side of the bench.
- With a dumbbell in each hand, extend your arms over head until fully extended. Your palms should face one another and your hands should be close together.
- Bend the elbows and lower the weights to either side of your head.
- Extend your arms to return to the starting position.
# 8. Tricep Dumbbell Kickbacks
- Start by standing to the right of a flat bench with a dumbbell on the floor to your right.
- Place your left knee on the bench with your left hand palm down n the bench in front of it. In this position, keep your back straight.
- Pick up the dumbbell with your right hand using an overhand grip.
- Raise your arm until it is in line with your body, keeping your elbow tucked into your side and bent to a 90 degree angle. Your forearm should be pointing straight down to the floor.
- Extend your arm using your triceps to lift the weight until it is level with your shoulder.
- Hold for a count of one while squeezing your tricep.
- Lower to the starting position by bending your elbow to 90 degrees.Hold and repeat.
- Complete the set for your right arm before changing stance to work your left arm.
READ MORE: Sculpt perfectly shaped booty with these top 6 moves
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.