Sometimes no matter what we try there is no result, not even in the slightest. You may wonder what the reason for this is. Why do all of these countless diets work for anyone but you?
The same happens with exercising, you went through every program in existence but the result leaves much to be desired. Is there anything wrong with you? Maybe you are cursed and you will have to put up with all that fat till you die?
The answer is – no. There is nothing wrong with you and we know a way that will help you solve your weight issue once and for all. Just follow these easy steps and enjoy the result! Not only will you become better looking from the outside but from inside too!
READ MORE: 7 exercises to reuce shoulder fat
#1. One Legged Box
- From Box (Cakravākāsana), one knee is resting squared to the earth. The other leg is extended and reaches up towards the sky. The gaze is towards the back.
#2. Balancing the Cat
READ MORE: 20-day challenge for your legs
- From Box (Cakravākāsana), extend one foot towards the back, knee is straight, hips squared to the floor. Slowly extend the opposite arm forward, keep the hand and neck in line with the spine.
- From a prone position with the abdomen on the earth, the hands grip the ankles (but not the tops of the feet) with knees no wider than the width of your hips.
- The heels are lifted away from the buttocks and at the same time the thighs are lifted away from the earth working opposing forces as the heart center, hips and back open. The gaze is forward.
- From a kneeling position the knees are hip width apart and the thighs are perpendicular to the earth. The inner thighs are narrowed and rotated slightly inward with the buttocks engaged but not hardened. The tailbone is tucked under but the hips do not puff forward.
- The shins and tops of the feet are pressed firmly into the earth. The ribcage is open, along with the heart center, but the lower front ribs do not protrude sharply towards the sky. The lower back lifts the ribs away from the pelvis to keep the lower spine as long as possible.
- The base of the palms are pressed firmly against the soles (or heels) of the feet and the fingers are pointed toward the toes. The arms are extended straight and are turned slightly outward at the shoulder joint so the elbow creases face forward without squeezing the shoulder blades together.
- The neck is in a relatively neutral position, neither flexed nor extended, or (for the advanced practitioners only) the head drops back. Be careful not to strain your neck and harden your throat. The gaze is either towards the sky or towards the earth, depending upon your flexibility.
- From Box (Cakravākāsana), shift some weight to the palms. The wrists, elbows and shoulders are in one line. The abdomen is pulled in and up with the spine arched in a strong Cobra spine.
- The crown of the head is towards the earth and the neck is relaxed. The gaze is between the arms towards the belly.
#6. Bridge (1)
- From a supine position, on your back, the hips are pressed up with the heels of the feet rooted into the earth close to the sits bones. The toes are actively lifted and the pelvis tucked.
- The thighs are parallel to the earth and the fingers are interlaced under the body with the ribcage lifted and the heart open. The back of the neck rests on the earth. The gaze is to the sky.
#7. Extended Child's (2)
- From a kneeling position, the toes and knees are together with most of the weight of the body resting on the heels of the feet. The arms are by the side body and the fingers are relaxed.
- The forehead rest softly onto the earth. The gaze is down and inward.
- From Staff (Daṇḍāsana) place the hands on the floor about one foot behind the hips with the fingertips pointed forward towards hips.
- Keep knees bent and feet close to hips while pressing through the hands and feet to lift the hips creating an inverted U with the body into Table. Relax the head back and gaze at the tip of your nose.
READ MORE: 4 best exercises to really burn out your core
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.