The cellulite issue happens when there is only fat and not much muscle mass under the skin. It is this fat, which gives the skin this texture. Getting rid of the fat is not the only thing one can do in the struggle against cellulite.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
In fact, this issue can be eliminated through the growth of muscle mass by exercising, healthy diet and proper nutrition, external care by getting special anti-cellulite massages and the application of particular remedies.
In order to get rid of cellulite, one should target the precise area affected. The most widespread body parts affected by cellulite are the buttock and the legs, it can also occur on the stomach and even the arms. The skin will be smooth and bumpy. Muscles will be tightened and toned. Carry out these 8 exercises for two weeks, training three days in a row with a one day break.
READ MORE: 10 Minutes Workout For A Perfect Butt
#1. Hip Extension with Leg Lift
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Raise one leg off the floor and bend your knee up towards your chest. Yhis is the start position.
- Perform the exercise by pushing down through your other heel and pushing your hips up, raising your glutes off the mat. Continue until your hips are in a straight line with your torso. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hip to the floor. Complete all the repetitions for one set before changing legs.
#2. Dumbbell Step-Ups
READ MORE: 5 Moves That Seriously Lift Your Butt At Home
- Place a bench in front of you. Hold a pair of dumbbells and stand facing the bench. Brace your core and keep your gaze straight ahead.
- Bring your right knee up and step up on to the bench. Placing all of the effort in your right leg, bring your body up into a standing position on the bench.
- Slowly lower yourself to the starting position and switch legs.
#3. Jump Squats
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your toes should be pointing straight ahead or only slightly outward. Cross your arms in front of your body, place your hands behind your head or at the sides of your head.
- Keep your weight on your heels and bend your knees while lowering your hips towards the ground as if you are sitting down on a chair. Keep your back straight at all times. Continue until you feel a slight stretch in your quadriceps. Do not let your knees extend out beyond the level of your toes.
- Pause for a count of one. In an explosive movement, drive down through your heels pushing yourself up of the floor with your quads. At the same time extend our arms out above you. Land with your knees slightly bent to absorb the impact.
#4. Pistol Squats
- Stand straight with your feet hip width apart, arms fully extended and your hands by your sides. Raise your left foot from the floor, extending your leg out in front of you. As you do so, raise both arms out in front of you in a smooth arc for balance. This is the start position.
- In a controlled movement, lower your body toward the floor by bending your right knee while pushing your hips back as if sitting down in a chair. Continue this downward movement until your right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Hold for a count of one. Return to the start position by pushing down through your right heel and straightening your leg. Lower your arms to the start position as you do so.
#5. Resistance Band Glute Kickbacks
- Position yourself on the ground supporting yourself on your hands and knees. Hold the handles of a resistance band in each hand. Hook the middle of the band on your left foot, pushing it back until the slack tightens.
- Brace your core and maintain a flat back as you kick your left leg back and up.
- Slowly return your leg to the starting position, not allowing the knee to touch the ground. Repeat the movement.
- On a mat or comfortable surface, lie on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right hand across your body.
- Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the movement by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
- Pause at the top of the movement and slowly lower your left knee down to the starting position.
#7. Fire Hydrants
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat with your palms flat and shoulder-width apart. Place your knees hip-width apart and bend them at a 90 degree angle. Try to relax your core so that your back and abs are in a natural position.
- Maintain this posture as you raise your right knee and bring it as close to your chest as you can. Now raise your right thigh out to the side, keeping the hips still.
- Kick your raised leg straight back slowly until it is in line with your torso. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
#8. Hip Raises
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Keep your back straight. Place your hands out to your sides palms flat for stability.
- Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while pushing down through you heels. Continue until your back, hips and thighs are in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hips back to the floor. Pause then repeat.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.