A flat and attractive belly is the wish of a lot of people. A fat belly makes one feeling unattractive. It matters even more during bikini season.
There are many factors that stop people from having it, they are anxiety, stress and depression, genetics, slow metabolic processes, unhealthy eating, overeating, eating late, eating fast, hormonal turbulences, sitting lifestyles and many others, which are all interconnected with each other.
There are a lot of products that may help you along with the proper exercising. One should eat healthy proteins, consume some spices, avoid unhealthy fat and sugar intake, drink fat burning teas and smoothies, eat more fruit and citrus fruit and don’t forget about a daily intake of apple cider vinegar as it is one of the best body fat burners.
The following exercises will help you achieve the best results and get an attractive abdomen.
#1. Dumbbells Deadlifts
- Place a dumbbells on the ground. Step over the kettlebell so that it is in the center beneath you. Move your feet to shoulder-width or just outside of shoulder-width. Tighten your core and keep your chest up.
- Begin by kicking your hips back and slightly bending your knees. Extend your arms down to grab onto the kettlebell.
- Holding on to the kettlebell, drive your hips forward to stand back up. Slowly, reverse the movement by kicking your hips back and slightly bending the knees. Do not let your lower back arch.
#2. Exercise Ball Dumbbell Chest Press
- Carefully sit on a stability ball while holding a pair of dumbbells. Slowly walk your legs forward while you lie back on the ball. Only your upper back and shoulders should be on the ball.
- Keep a tight core as you bring your arms out to the sides, holding the dumbbells in a horizontal position.
- Slowly, press the dumbbells straight up but do not lock out your elbow. Pause and return to the starting point.
#3. Exercise Ball Dumbbell Chest Flyes
- Sit on a Swiss Ball while holding a pair of dumbbells. Slowly, walk your feet forward, rolling yourself down the Swiss Ball. Lean back and keep the dumbbells at your chest.
- Once your shoulders are supporting you on the ball, engage your hips, driving them up. Your feet shoulder be outside of shoulder-width. Engage your core throughout the exercise.
- Push the dumbbells above your chest. Slowly, spread your arms to the sides, opening up the chest. Pause when the dumbbells are at parallel with the ground. Return to the starting position.
#4. Plié Dumbbell Squats
- Stand up straight with a tight core and flat back. Position your feet wider than shoulder-width. Your toes should be facing out diagonally.
- Holding a dumbbell with both hands in front of you, look straight ahead and bend at the knees while driving your hips backward. Your knees should be following your toes in a diagonal line.
- Complete this wide stance squat by having your thighs come parallel with the ground. Pause and slowly return to the starting position without locking your knees. Repeat.
#5. V-Sit Twists
- Lie on an exercise mat and place your feet your under something that will not move or ask a spotter hold them down for you. Keep your knees bent. Raise your upper body from the mat to form V-shape with your thighs. Keep your arms fully extended in front of your chest, clasping your hands together. This is the start position.
- In a smooth motion, twist your upper body to the right until you feel a stretch in your back and sides. Keep your arms parallel to the floor and exhale as you do this. Hold for a count of one and inhale.
- Return to the start position while breathing out. Repeat the movement,this time to the left side of your body. Repeat.
- Get into position by placing your hands flat on the floor, directly below your shoulders. Extend your legs out behind you, with only your toes and balls of your feet touching the floor. Hold your body up and keep your back straight by tightening your abdominal muscles. Your neck and head should be bent slightly back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground by bending your elbows until your chest is just above the ground or you feel a stretching of your chest and shoulders. Hold for a count of one.
- Press upwards from your chest and shoulders, straightening your arms as you return to the starting position. Hold for a count of one. Repeat.
#7. Dive Bombers
- Place your hands flat on the floor shoulder width apart. Keep your back straight and fully extend your legs behind you into a regular push up position, but with your feet spread slightly wider than shoulder width. Your body should be supported on your toes and hands only.
- Keeping your arms straight, move your hands back towards your feet, until your back arches upwards and you are looking between your feet. (Your body should form an upside down “V” shape) This is the start position.
- As you slowly exhale, bend your elbows, so that your chest and body arc forward and your hips move towards the floor.
- As you reach the start position, continue the movement by arching your back and straightening your arms. This will push your torso upwards so that your head and chest raise and you are looking above you.
- Slowly inhale and push through your arms to return to the start position. Repeat.
#8. Reverse Crunch
- Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor. Extend your legs fully and place your hands palms down, flat on the floor beside you. Keeping your feet together, draw your knees up towards your chest, until your thighs are at 90 degrees to the floor and your calves are parallel to it. This is the start position.
- As you inhale, curl your hips up off the floor while bringing your knees further towards your chest.
- Continue the movement until your knees are touching your chest, or as far as comfortable. Hold for a count of one. In a controlled movement, return your legs to the start position, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.