The way to an ideal figure, and especially to a flat stomach, is thorny. But, if you stick to proper nutrition and train hard, then there should not be any problems. Getting a flat stomach and a thin waist is not easy. This problem is especially familiar to already middle-aged women who are trying their best to keep weight and shape. But we are ready to assure you that nothing is impossible. The main thing is to practice correctly.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
We have prepared a set of exercises to make your stomach flat. All of them were carefully selected to achieve the maximum result. You should do the next: Squats With Kickbacks, Toe Taps, Donkey Kicks, Jump Squats, Bird Dog, Mountain Climbers, Heisman, Side Plank Dips.
Do this workout three times a week. It will take no more than 10-15 minutes, but the results will be great.
#1. Squats With Kickbacks
- Stand with your feet touching. Hold your hands comfortably in front of your chest or on your hips, and bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply so your thighs are parallel with the floor. Be sure to keep weight back in your heels.
READ MORE: Here is why you shoud drink green tea every day to lose weight
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely, and lift the left leg behind you for a back kick. Lower the foot back to the floor in a narrow squat position.
- Do another squat and then straighten the leg. Do a back kick with the right leg, and step the right foot back to meet the left.
#2. Toe Taps
- Begin by laying flat down over the padding facing upwards. Make sure legs are bent at the knees and feet are flat on the ground. Your hands should be flat at your sides.
- Begin by contracting your hamstrings, driving up your upper legs while flexing your core. Try to keep feet off of the ground while simultaneously switching feet to stagger resistance. Try not to cheat with your feet on the ground during this exercise.
- Movement is complete once you cannot lift the leg any further. This will usually happen as a result of your muscles being fully stretched.
#3. Donkey Kicks
- Start on all fours, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips.
- Keep your right knee at a 90-degree angle as you slowly raise your leg behind you until your thigh is almost parallel to the floor.
- Pulse your flexed foot toward the ceiling by squeezing your glutes. Your back should remain perfectly still in a neutral spine. The motion should be small and controlled with the muscle doing the work and not momentum.
#4. Jump Squats
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
#5. Bird Dog
- Place yourself on your hands knees on an exercise mat. Your head should be looking forward and the bend of the knees should create a 90-degree angle between the hamstrings and the calves. This will be your starting position.
- Extend one leg up and behind you. The knee and hip should both extend. Repeat for 5-10 repetitions, and then switch sides.
#6. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes.
- Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip. This will be your starting position.
- Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed. Repeat in an alternating fashion for 20-30 seconds.
- Stand with your back straight and feet shoulder-width apart. Spread your arms straight out to the sides.
- Lift your right knee up and move it across your torso to point at your left hand. Hold the position for a moment and then lower the leg to the start. Perform five to 10 reps on your right leg.
- Lift your left knee up and move it over to point at your right hand. Hold that position for a moment and then lower the leg. Perform five to 10 reps on your left leg.
- Alternate from leg to leg, and add a hop in between each repetition to make the exercise more challenging.
#8. Side Plank Dips
- Begin in a side elbow plank on your right side with straight legs and your feet stacked.
- Inhale and lower your pelvis to the floor, so your right hip hovers just off the floor. Exhale and press up through your right waist to lift your pelvis and return to side plank. Pull your right shoulder blade down your back to stabilize your shoulder.
- Repeat for a total of 10 to 15 reps to complete a set, then switch sides. Do three sets.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
READ MORE: 5 no-fail night time weight loss tips
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.