The tummy and hips are twо prоblematic zоnes fоr wоmen. The way that women gain weight means these twо bоdy zоnes are the mоst likely tо gain a fat layer. Tоday we want tо share 9 effective exercises tо burn that annоying and clingy fat layer frоm yоur tummy.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Do the following exercises: Lying Leg Lifts, Burpees, Lying Oblique Reach, Oblique Crunches, Mountain Climbers, V-Ups, V-Sit Twists, Bicycles,
Each оf the exercise frоm this list were suggested by the tоp fitness athletes, sо as yоu see, we have a credible sоurce оf infоrmatiоn. We hоpe yоu will like this training scenariо. Dоn’t fоrget tо cоmment upоn each exercise as sооn as yоu try them оut. We are waiting tо hear fоr yоu.
#1. Lying Leg Lifts
- Lie on your back on a mat with hands under your lower buttocks on either side to support your pelvis.
- Legs straight out in front of you, ankles together and feet slightly off the floor. Keep your knees straight and raise your legs by flexing the hips until they are completely flexed.
- Return to starting position.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart and hands by your sides. This is the start position. In one smooth motion, squat down and place your hands palms down on the floor in front of your feet.
- Lean forward, so your weight is on your hands, at the same time jumping your legs out behind you until they are fully extended. Your body should form a straight line with your weight supported on your toes and the balls of your feet and your arms fully extended. (In a push up position)
- Jump your feet out by spreading your legs, so that they are wider than hip width apart, then immediately jump them back together. Complete 1 full push up.
- Jump your feet forward to just behind your hands. Use an explosive motion to push through your heels and return to the start postion. Repeat.
#3. Heel Touches
- Lie on an exercise mat, with your back flat, knees bent and your feet flat on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Fully exend your arms down the side of your body, palms facing in. This is the start position.
- Exhaling, crunch your torso forward and to the right until you can touch your right heel with your right hand. Hold for a count of one. Return to the starting position smooth motion, inhaling as you do so.
- Repeat the movement, this time to your left side. When you have completed the movement on both sides, you have done one repetitition. Repeat.
#4. Oblique Crunches
- Lie on a padded surface on your left side. Stack your legs and bring your right hand behind your head. Lie your left arm in front of you or across your body. Brace your core.
- Pulling from the obliques, bring your elbow up and towards your feet. Do NOT pull yourself with your hand.
- Pause and feel the contraction in your obliques then slowly return to the starting position.
- Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor keeping your lower back straight with no arching of your spine and with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands lightly on the sides of your head. Curl your torso upwards so your shoulders are slightly raised off the floor..
- Raise your knees until your thighs are at a right angle to the floor and your calves are parallel to the floor. This is the start position. Slowly move your legs in a pedaling action as if you are riding a bicycle.
- As you do so, exhale and bring your opposing elbow close to each knee by crunching to one side. Left elbow to right knee. Right elbow to left knee. After each crunch, return to the start position inhaling as you do so.
- Without pausing, repeat the movement to the other side. Repeat without pausing for the desired number of repetitions to each side.
#6. V-Sit Twists
- Lie on an exercise mat and place your feet your under something that will not move or ask a spotter hold them down for you. Keep your knees bent. Raise your upper body from the mat to form V-shape with your thighs. Keep your arms fully extended in front of your chest, clasping your hands together. This is the start position.
- In a smooth motion, twist your upper body to the right until you feel a stretch in your back and sides. Keep your arms parallel to the floor and exhale as you do this. Hold for a count of one and inhale.
- Return to the start position while breathing out. Repeat the movement,this time to the left side of your body. Repeat.
- Lie flat on an exercise mat, extending your arms straight back behind your head. Fully extend your legs also.This is the start position. Bend at your waist and at the same time, raise your legs and arms to meet in a closed jackknife position. Exhale as you do this.
- At this point, your legs should remain fully extended at between 35-45 degrees from the floor. Your arms should be fully extended, parallel to your legs. Your upper body should be raised off the floor.
- Return to the start position by lowering your arms and legs back to the floor, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
#8. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes. Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip.
- This will be your starting position.
- Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed.
- Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor. Extend your legs fully and place your hands palms down, flat on the floor beside you. Keeping your feet together, draw your knees up towards your chest, until your thighs are at 90 degrees to the floor and your calves are parallel to it. This is the start position.
- As you inhale, curl your hips up off the floor while bringing your knees further towards your chest. Continue the movement until your knees are touching your chest, or as far as comfortable.
- Hold for a count of one. In a controlled movement, return your legs to the start position, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.