Arms are the part of the body that women often show in their everyday life and flabby arms look very unattractive. This problem makes life quite difficult as it makes you look older. Flabby arms make you unable to wear summer clothes as they highlight your flaw.
There are several causes for this problem. First, when a woman gets older her skin loses its elasticity. Secondly this can happen when a woman gains weight. Both problems can be solved with the help of exercises that focus on biceps and triceps.
In order to get toned and muscular arms, you should work really hard! We would like to share these 10 amazing arm exercise that will remove your excess arm fat and build strong and toned muscles with you. It is time to work it out!
READ MORE: Exercise for the elasticity of the skin under your chin
#1. Up Down Down (Elbow Push-Up)
- Start with your palms and feet touching the floor and your body in a straight line (push-up position).
- Lift your right hand off the ground and then place your right forearm on the ground where you hand just was. Do the same with your left arm.
- Now pick your right forearm off the ground and put your palm back on the ground. Follow again with your left arm. This completes one repetition.
#2. Modified Pushups
- Come to the ground on your knees. Tighten your core and maintain a flat back. Position your hands on the ground in front of you, directly below your shoulders. Cross your feet in the back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground. Bend your elbows at a 60-degree angle until your chest is just above the ground. You should feel a stretch across your chest. Hold for a count of one.
- Without locking your elbows, push yourself back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
#3. Side Plank Hip Lift
- Lay down on your side so that only your forearm and the side of your foot are touching the ground.
- Make your body into a straight line (side plank position).
- Bend at the waist and lower your hip towards the ground and then back up again.
- Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions and then switch sides.
- Lie down on your back with your legs straight and feet together so your body forms a straight line. Next, raise your arms up over your head (in line with the rest of your body) and inhale. This is the starting position.
- Begin exercise by swinging your arms forward, while raising your torso and coming up off the ground and onto your feet without touching the ground with your hands.
- Next, lean forward and place your hands onto the ground and kick your feet back into a plank position. Reverse movement back to starting position. This completes one rep.
#5. Plank Knee to Elbow
- Lay face down on the ground with extended legs. Point your toes while you place your hands beneath your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into the plank position. Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and slowly return each to the starting point. Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
#6. Plank V-Ups
- Start out in a plank position with your elbows on the mat, on your toes with your stomach off the mat. Keep your back straight.
- Keeping your belly button pressed in, push your butt up on the exhale. Repeat at least 10 times.
#7. Star Jump
- Stand with your feet together, arms fully extended with your hands by your sides. This is the start position.
- Bend your knees slightly then straighten and push through the balls of your feet while straightening your your knees to jump up spreading your legs to wider than hip width apart. As you do so, raise both arms out and up in a smooth arc until your hands meet above your head.
- As you return to the ground, bring your feet together and your hands back to your sides with your arms fully extended. Continue without pause for the desired amount of time or repetitions.
#8. Pilates Swimming
- Lay down flat on your stomach with your arms up over your head. Pull your abs in tight.
- Raise your lower legs and upper body up off the ground (only your thighs and abs should be touching the ground).
- Now pulse your arms and legs up and down. Move your right arm and left leg together and your left arm and right leg together. Alternate them back and forth for the desired amount of time.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.