Beautiful arms - this is important for every girl who cares about her appearance and this is not about a manicure. Are your arms a little overweight? Or are your arms slim? Are the muscles of the arms flabby? You will easily deal with all these problems, if you start doing exercises created for women’s arms. This set of exercises will help to tone the muscles of the arms and will give them a light relief. These exercises involve biceps and triceps as well as shoulders.
Look through these great exercises for your arms: Bicep Warmup, Shoulder Press, Fly Arms, Elbow Lift Bicep Curls, Bicep Burnout, Tricep Kickback, Arm Extension and Upright Row. Repeat every exercise sixteen times. It will not take more than twenty-five minutes to perform the whole workout. You need dumbbells to perform these exercises. Many girls are afraid to pump up their arms too much so they prefer not to use dumbbells but you should not worry, these exercises are very smart so you will not pump your arms too much.
READ MORE: Men can't resist these 3 texting secrets. Use #3 tonight
- Lie down on the floor. Your back should be flat and your knees bent at an approximately 60 degree angle. Keeping your feet flat on the floor, cross your wrists over your chest. This is the starting position.
- Bring your upper body up so that your shoulder blades are just off the floor and your body forms a C-shape. Exhale as you do so and hold the contraction for a second.
- Slowly move down to the starting position. Exhale as you do so. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
READ MORE: 3 things every woman need to know about married men who cheat
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat, keeping your lower back pressed against the mat. Gently support your neck by bracing your hands against the back of your head.
- Lift your upper body off the mat while bringing your knees to up above your torso and keeping your legs parallel to the floor.
- Extend your right leg straight out without letting it touch the floor. Keep your left knee bent and your left leg parallel to the floor. Using your abdominals, crunch upwards and sideways, extending your right elbow to your left knee.
- Alternating elbows and knees, now extend your left leg while bringing your right knee toward your torso (similar to riding a bicycle), and crunch sideways so that your left elbow extends toward your right knee.
- Continue to repeat, alternating knees and elbows.
- Lie down on your back with your legs straight and feet together so your body forms a straight line. Next, raise your arms up over your head (in line with the rest of your body) and inhale. This is the starting position.
- Begin exercise by swinging your arms forward, while raising your torso and coming up off the ground and onto your feet without touching the ground with your hands.
- Next, lean forward and place your hands onto the ground and kick your feet back into a plank position. Reverse movement back to starting position. This completes one rep.
#4. Star Jump
- Stand with your feet together, arms fully extended with your hands by your sides. This is the start position.
- Bend your knees slightly then straighten and push through the balls of your feet while straightening your your knees to jump up spreading your legs to wider than hip width apart. As you do so, raise both arms out and up in a smooth arc until your hands meet above your head.
- As you return to the ground, bring your feet together and your hands back to your sides with your arms fully extended. Continue without pause for the desired amount of time or repetitions.
#5. Vertical Frog Jump
- Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart and your toes pointed slightly outwards (starting position).
- Bend at the knees and squat down till your legs are at a 90 degree angle. Touch your fingers to the ground and then jump straight up in the air.
- As you jump up throw your arms in the air to help you jump higher. Land on both feet, reset to starting position, and then do the next repetition.
- Come to the ground on your knees. Tighten your core and maintain a flat back. Position your hands on the ground in front of you, directly below your shoulders. Cross your feet in the back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground. Bend your elbows at a 60-degree angle until your chest is just above the ground. You should feel a stretch across your chest. Hold for a count of one.
- Without locking your elbows, push yourself back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
#7. Vertical Leg Crunch
- Lie down on your back. Raise legs up so that they are perpendicular to the floor (legs should be as straight as possible). Hold arms straight out above your chest. This is the starting position.
- Begin exercise by reaching for your toes by crunching your head and shoulders off the ground. Pause, then lower back down to starting position.
- Lay down flat on your stomach with your arms up over your head. Pull your abs in tight.
- Raise your lower legs and upper body up off the ground (only your thighs and abs should be touching the ground).
- Now pulse your arms and legs up and down. Move your right arm and left leg together and your left arm and right leg together. Alternate them back and forth for the desired amount of time.
READ MORE: 5 things wives should know about mistresses
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.