It is very comfortable for girls to perform exercises at home, much nicer than going to the gym. It is necessary to give the body an adequate and regular load and in a couple of months the first results will start to show. The rapid pace of life almost does not leave time for personal space.
Home, family, work or study makes girls push their dreams of a slender and healthy body to the back burner. Financial difficulties or a lack of time does not allow them to visit the gym but even if you are in this situation you should not despair because you can successfully train at home.
You only need 15 minutes a day to improve your figure and in the results you will get an elastic and hardy body. You should regularly follow the training plan and rest to practice at home. This workout will take no more than 15 minutes, but the results will soon be noticeable.
READ MORE: We really fall in love with 3 people during our lifetime
#1. STAR JUMP
- Stand with your feet together, arms fully extended with your hands by your sides. This is the start position.
- Bend your knees slightly then straighten and push through the balls of your feet while straightening your your knees to jump up spreading your legs to wider than hip width apart. As you do so, raise both arms out and up in a smooth arc until your hands meet above your head.
- As you return to the ground, bring your feet together and your hands back to your sides with your arms fully extended. Continue without pause for the desired amount of time or repetitions.
READ MORE: 6 female behaviors that men adore, #5 will blow your mind
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat, keeping your lower back pressed against the mat. Gently support your neck by bracing your hands against the back of your head.
- Lift your upper body off the mat while bringing your knees to up above your torso and keeping your legs parallel to the floor.
- Extend your right leg straight out without letting it touch the floor. Keep your left knee bent and your left leg parallel to the floor. Using your abdominals, crunch upwards and sideways, extending your right elbow to your left knee.
- Alternating elbows and knees, now extend your left leg while bringing your right knee toward your torso (similar to riding a bicycle), and crunch sideways so that your left elbow extends toward your right knee.
- Continue to repeat, alternating knees and elbows.
#3. GLUTE KICKBACK
- Position yourself on the ground supporting yourself on your hands and knees. Push your left foot back.
- Brace your core and maintain a flat back as you kick your left leg back and up.
- Slowly return your leg to the starting position, not allowing the knee to touch the ground. Repeat the movement.
#4. UP-DOWN WALK
- Start with your palms and feet touching the floor and your body in a straight line (push-up position).
- Lift your right hand off the ground and then place your right forearm on the ground where you hand just was. Do the same with your left arm.
- Now pick your right forearm off the ground and put your palm back on the ground. Follow again with your left arm. This completes one repetition.
#5. INVERTED V-PLANK
- Start out in a plank position with your elbows on the mat, on your toes with your stomach off the mat. Keep your back straight.
- Keeping your belly button pressed in, push your butt up on the exhale. Repeat at least 10 times.
- Lie down on the floor. Your back should be flat and your knees bent at an approximately 60 degree angle. Keeping your feet flat on the floor, cross your wrists over your chest. This is the starting position.
- Bring your upper body up so that your shoulder blades are just off the floor and your body forms a C-shape. Exhale as you do so and hold the contraction for a second.
- Slowly move down to the starting position. Exhale as you do so. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
#7. SQUAT JACK
- Begin by standing up and putting your feet together and your hands down along your sides. Pull your shoulders back and push your chest out. You are now in the starting position.
- Jump up, while you are in the air spread your feet until they are approximately shoulder width apart. The moment your feet touch the floor push your hips back and bend at your knees lowering your body until the crease of your hip is in line or beneath your knees.
- Explosively push through your heels and jump up returning your body to the starting position.
#8. PLANK KNEE TO ELBOW
- Lay face down on the ground with extended legs. Point your toes while you place your hands beneath your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into the plank position. Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and slowly return each to the starting point. Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
READ MORE: 7 habits that make you unattractive
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.