It is really important to do exercises regularly. Only that way you can achieve the desired result. You will be surprised but even 10 minutes a day is enough to keep your body in good shape. So, “I don;t have time” is officially a lame excuse from now on. We have prepared a list of exercises, which allow you to involve all your muscles during a workout.
There are two ways to get rid of those lazy bones: either to start doing these exercises or to make an appointment with the surgeon. Just kidding! You rock girl. We are sure you will easily get involved in this training routine. You are welcome to change the sequence of exercises, however, you need to warm your muscles up before and to stretch them out after the workout.
- Begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back to a pushup position.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position. - Leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
#2. Knee Push-Ups
- Start in the same position as a push-up, and keep your knees in contact with the floor as you press up, lifting your upper body.
- Keeping your knees on the floor reduces the total weight you need to lift to complete the motion, while still retaining many of the push-up's benefits.
#3. Side Plank Hip Lift
- Lay down on your side so that only your forearm and the side of your foot are touching the ground. - Make your body into a straight line (side plank position).
- Bend at the waist and lower your hip towards the ground and then back up again.
- Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions and then switch sides.
#4. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
#5. Backside-Boosting Lunge
- Start from standing, and step your left leg behind you and to the right so your thighs cross, bending both knees as if you were curtsying.
- Make sure your front knee is aligned with your front ankle.
- Return to standing, and switch sides to complete one rep.
READ MORE: Make your planks more effective with these 3 simple tweaks
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.