The modern way of life of almost every person is far from ideal: wrong nutrition, a sedentary lifestyle etc. All this entails a weakening of health, incorrect physical development of the body and can lead to obesity. Excess weight is becoming an increasing problem for people of all categories. The problem of fat burning particularly concerns representatives of the fair sex. The way of life, which is led by modern people, often contributes to the accumulation of excess fat in the body.
The standards of modern beauty require women to be perfect in everything, starting with their figure. Being overweight is a threat not only to our beauty; often excessive pounds lead to serious psychological disorders and health problems. Look through these four exercises that can help you reduce excess weight: Lunge-Running, The Box exercise, Jumper Skier and Rhythmic Push-up. You should do two 30-second repetitions of each exercise and take a one minute pause between them.
READ MORE: Effective coconut oil body wrap that can help you lose legs size
- Begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back to a pushup position.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
- Leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
#2. Jump Squats
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
#3. Frog Jumping
- Stand with your hands behind your head, and squat down keeping your torso upright and your head up. This will be your starting position.
- Jump forward several feet, avoiding jumping unnecessarily high. As your feet contact the ground, absorb the impact through your legs, and jump again.
#3. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
#4. Knee Push-Ups
- Start in the same position as a push-up, and keep your knees in contact with the floor as you press up, lifting your upper body.
- Keeping your knees on the floor reduces the total weight you need to lift to complete the motion, while still retaining many of the push-up's benefits.
#5. Backside-Boosting Lunge
- Start from standing, and step your left leg behind you and to the right so your thighs cross, bending both knees as if you were curtsying.
- Make sure your front knee is aligned with your front ankle.
- Return to standing, and switch sides to complete one rep.
#6. Plank Knee to Elbow
- Start in a plank position with your hands underneath your shoulders and your back flat.
- Pull your knee up to your elbow and fully contact your obliques.
- Alternate sides.
#7. Leg Raises
- Place yourself on your hands knees on an exercise mat.
- Your head should be looking forward and the bend of the knees should create a 90-degree angle between the hamstrings and the calves. This will be your starting position.
- Extend one leg up and behind you. The knee and hip should both extend. Repeat for 5-10 repetitions, and then switch sides.
#8. Inverted V-plank
- Start out in a plank position with your elbows on the mat, on your toes with your stomach off the mat. Keep your back straight.
- Keeping your belly button pressed in, push your butt up on the exhale. Repeat at least 10 times.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.