We have done some research for you and today we are ready to introduce the results! Check out the list of the 6 most effective full body workouts from top trainers which we have found on Instagram. We bet that you will find something suitable in this list. These exercise were created for an intense and complex workout, so let’s bring it down.
You can do 1 exercise every day and leave out Sunday for fun. You will see the results in 2 weeks. Your body will become more fit and your stamina will improve. Try these exercises out and tell us which is your favorite. We will be waiting for your feedback.
- Begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back to a pushup position.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
- Leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
#2. In & Out Squat
- Stand straight with your feet together and hands by your side. Jump up, spread your feet, bend your knees pressing your hips back, and open your arms.
- Push throug the hills to jump back up and bring both hands together above your head.
- Repeat until the set is complete.
#3. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
#4. Glute Kickback
- Kneel on the floor or an exercise mat and bend at the waist with your arms extended in front of you (perpendicular to the torso) in order to get into a kneeling push-up position but with the arms spaced at shoulder width. Your head should be looking forward and the bend of the knees should create a 90-degree angle between the hamstrings and the calves. This will be your starting position.
- As you exhale, lift up your right leg until the hamstrings are in line with the back while maintaining the 90-degree angle bend. Contract the glutes throughout this movement and hold the contraction at the top for a second. Tip: At the end of the movement the upper leg should be parallel to the floor while the calf should be perpendicular to it.
- Go back to the initial position as you inhale and now repeat with the left leg.
#5. Frog Hops
- Stand with your hands behind your head, and squat down keeping your torso upright and your head up. This will be your starting position.
- Jump forward several feet, avoiding jumping unnecessarily high. As your feet contact the ground, absorb the impact through your legs, and jump again. Repeat this action 5-10 times.
#6. Jump Squats
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
#7. Inverted V-plank
- Start out in a plank position with your elbows on the mat, on your toes with your stomach off the mat. Keep your back straight.
- Keeping your belly button pressed in, push your butt up on the exhale. Repeat at least 10 times.
#8. Up-Down Walk
- Start with your palms and feet touching the floor and your body in a straight line (push-up position).
- Lift your right hand off the ground and then place your right forearm on the ground where you hand just was. Do the same with your left arm.
- Now pick your right forearm off the ground and put your palm back on the ground. Follow again with your left arm. This completes one repetition.
READ MORE: 7 exercises to reduce abdominal fat
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.