So many ladies dream about a nice, model-like waist. Some of them are spend time at gym working hard to get where they aim to be but sometimes the outcome leaves much to be desired. Why is that so?
Well, except for your desire and will to work hard at gym and to eat healthy there are some more rules to follow and some more tips to be taken into consideration. That is exactly what we are going to talk about today. The choice is always yours, you can either scan through what we are trying to tell you here or pay attention and enjoy the result which will soon be noticeable. What are you going to choose?
#1. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
#2. Plank Knee to Elbow
- Start in a plank position with your hands underneath your shoulders and your back flat.
- Pull your knee up to your elbow and fully contact your obliques.
- Alternate sides.
- Lie down on the floor. Your back should be flat and your knees bent at an approximately 60 degree angle. Keeping your feet flat on the floor, cross your wrists over your chest. This is the starting position.
- Bring your upper body up so that your shoulder blades are just off the floor and your body forms a C-shape. Exhale as you do so and hold the contraction for a second.
- Slowly move down to the starting position. Exhale as you do so. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
#4. Inverted V-plank
- Start out in a plank position with your elbows on the mat, on your toes with your stomach off the mat. Keep your back straight.
- Keeping your belly button pressed in, push your butt up on the exhale. Repeat at least 10 times.
#5. Side Plank Hip Lift
- Lay down on your side so that only your forearm and the side of your foot are touching the ground. - Make your body into a straight line (side plank position).
- Bend at the waist and lower your hip towards the ground and then back up again.
- Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions and then switch sides.
#6. Crunches Knees Up
- Lie down on your back with your thighs perpendicular to your upper body and your calves parallel to the floor.
- Slowly raise your shoulders and upper back using your upper abdominals.
- Then lower your torso back to the starting position.
#7. Leg Raises
- Place yourself on your hands knees on an exercise mat.
- Your head should be looking forward and the bend of the knees should create a 90-degree angle between the hamstrings and the calves. This will be your starting position.
- Extend one leg up and behind you. The knee and hip should both extend. Repeat for 5-10 repetitions, and then switch sides.
#8. Up-Down Walk
- Start with your palms and feet touching the floor and your body in a straight line (push-up position).
- Lift your right hand off the ground and then place your right forearm on the ground where you hand just was. Do the same with your left arm.
- Now pick your right forearm off the ground and put your palm back on the ground. Follow again with your left arm. This completes one repetition.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.