Elizabeth Bracero is a famous fitness model, health coach and certified fitness trainer. She created a special workout that helps girls to get rid of their padded bra. She understands how important it is for women to have a nice and elastic bust so she gives them a lift.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Make sure you have the required equipment such as a set of lightweight dumbbells (in your comfortable weight) and a swiss ball (you can replace it with a mat). Go through the exercises below and perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
If you want to make your breasts look bigger you should repeat this workout 4 times a week. Performing these exercises can make your breasts look elastic, perky and large. You will absolutely enjoy this magical result!
#1. Pilates Burpee
- Lie down on your back with your legs straight and feet together so your body forms a straight line. Next, raise your arms up over your head (in line with the rest of your body) and inhale. This is the starting position.
- Begin exercise by swinging your arms forward, while raising your torso and coming up off the ground and onto your feet without touching the ground with your hands.
- Next, lean forward and place your hands onto the ground and kick your feet back into a plank position. Reverse movement back to starting position. This completes one rep.
#2. Pilates Swimming
READ MORE: What’s your ideal weight according to your body shape and height?
- Lay down flat on your stomach with your arms up over your head. Pull your abs in tight.
- Raise your lower legs and upper body up off the ground (only your thighs and abs should be touching the ground).
- Now pulse your arms and legs up and down. Move your right arm and left leg together and your left arm and right leg together. Alternate them back and forth for the desired amount of time.
#3. Modified Pushups
- Come to the ground on your knees. Tighten your core and maintain a flat back. Position your hands on the ground in front of you, directly below your shoulders. Cross your feet in the back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground. Bend your elbows at a 60-degree angle until your chest is just above the ground. You should feel a stretch across your chest. Hold for a count of one.
- Without locking your elbows, push yourself back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
#4. Up Down Down (Elbow Push-Up)
- Start with your palms and feet touching the floor and your body in a straight line (push-up position).
- Lift your right hand off the ground and then place your right forearm on the ground where you hand just was. Do the same with your left arm.
- Now pick your right forearm off the ground and put your palm back on the ground. Follow again with your left arm. This completes one repetition.
#5. Plank Knee to Elbow
- Lay face down on the ground with extended legs. Point your toes while you place your hands beneath your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into the plank position. Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and slowly return each to the starting point. Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat, keeping your lower back pressed against the mat. Gently support your neck by bracing your hands against the back of your head.
- Lift your upper body off the mat while bringing your knees to up above your torso and keeping your legs parallel to the floor.
- Extend your right leg straight out without letting it touch the floor. Keep your left knee bent and your left leg parallel to the floor. Using your abdominals, crunch upwards and sideways, extending your right elbow to your left knee.
- Alternating elbows and knees, now extend your left leg while bringing your right knee toward your torso (similar to riding a bicycle), and crunch sideways so that your left elbow extends toward your right knee.
- Continue to repeat, alternating knees and elbows.
#7. Plank V-Ups
- Start out in a plank position with your elbows on the mat, on your toes with your stomach off the mat. Keep your back straight.
- Keeping your belly button pressed in, push your butt up on the exhale. Repeat at least 10 times.
#8. Tuck Crunch
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat on the floor. Cross your arms over your chest and grasp your opposing shoulders. Raise your legs off the floor by bending your knees and keeping your calves parallel with the floor. This is your starting position.
- Exhale as you roll forward, raising your torso off the floor but keeping your back on the mat.
- Slowly reverse the motion back to the starting position. Repeat for a complete set.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.