Your corp and your limbs can be in really good shape, but do you pay enough attention to your neck and chin? These are two body parts that can make you look younger or older. It depends whether you care of them enough.
Today we won’t give you any tips on making your body fit and strong. We will tell you about 5 exercises, which will help you to get rid of pesky chin area. Your chin will become more elastic, so you face will look younger.
Do the following exercises: Tongue press, Kiss the ceiling, Stick out tongue, Pigeon, Neck roll. Do these 5 simple exercises everyday and you will get rid of your double chin
#1. Tongue press
- Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are looking at the ceiling. Forcefully press your tongue flat to the roof of your mouth.
- Keeping your tongue against the roof of your mouth, lower your chin to your chest as far as possible without rounding your upper back. You should feel your chin and the front of your neck contract.
- Relax your tongue and straighten your neck to return to the starting position. That’s one rep. Complete two sets of 20 reps each.
#2. Kiss the ceiling
- Standing tall with your arms hanging at your sides, tilt your head back so that you are looking at the ceiling.
- Try to kiss the ceiling by puckering your lips and extending them as far away from your face as possible. You should feel a tightening throughout your neck and chin.
- Hold for five seconds, then relax your lips and lower your chin to return to the starting position. That’s one rep. Complete two sets of 15 reps each.
#3. Stick out tongue
- This is a great exercise that builds the muscles in your chin and can reduce a double chin without surgery.
- Stand or sit in a relaxed position. Open your mouth as wide as you can and stick your tongue out as far as you can so that you feel your chin and neck tighten.
- Hold your tongue out and count to 10. Relax and return to the starting position. That’s one rep. Complete 10.
- Place your thumb on one side of your jaw, underneath your jawbone and just before it turns upward toward the ear.
- Place the same hand’s index finger in the same location on the opposite jaw. While holding your hand still, push forward against your hand with your neck and head.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, then release your hand and move your neck back to the starting position. That’s one rep. Complete three.
#5. Neck roll
- Stand with your spine upright.
- Turn your head to the side so that your chin is parallel to your shoulder. Your eyes should be looking off to the side, too.
- Slowly roll your head downward, then up to the other side.
- Repeat 10 times.
READ MORE: 12 female traits that catch every guy’s eye
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.