There are so many women in the world that are not satisfied with their breast size. Are you one of them? Yeah, we thought so! It happens so that we have something up our sleeve that can help you. of course, we are not going to talk about all kinds of plastic surgeries that can make your boobs bigger, it is something entirely different.
The era of push-up bras is really helpful only when you do not have to undress. In case you are going to undress there will be a small surprise, if your man hasn’t seen you undressed before. Is there a way to avoid that unnecessary surprise? In fact, there is. There are some exercises that can help you build some muscle underneath your breasts and that is what we are going to talk about today.
#1. Dumbbell Floor Chest Press
- Place a pair of dumbbells on the floor. Lie on your back in between the dumbbells. Bend your knees and move your feet towards your butt.
- Grab the dumbbells and hold them above you. Allow your upper arms to remain on the floor. Begin the movement by pushing the dumbbells over your chest. Pause at the top and squeeze your chest muscles.
- Slowly bring the weights down to the starting position, allowing your arms to rest for a brief moment before beginning the next repetition.
#2.Dumbbell Biceps Curl to Shoulder Press
- Holding a pair of dumbbells, stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart. Make sure your core is tight and your chest is up. Begin by curling the weight up towards your shoulders. Keep your upper arms tight at your sides.
- Once the dumbbells reach your shoulders, twist the dumbbells to have your palms face out. Now, drive the dumbbells overhead.
- Slowly, lower the dumbbells to your shoulders. Now, flip them back so your palms are facing you. With arms tight at your sides, lower the dumbbells to the starting position.
#3. Camel Pose Yoga
- Kneel on the floor with your knees hip width and thighs perpendicular to the floor. Rotate your thighs inward slightly, narrow your hip points, and firm but don't harden your buttocks. Imagine that you're drawing your sitting bones up, into your torso. Keep your outer hips as soft as possible. Press your shins and the tops of your feet firmly into floor.
- Rest your hands on the back of your pelvis, bases of the palms on the tops of the buttocks, fingers pointing down. Use your hands to spread the back pelvis and lengthen it down through your tail bone. Then lightly firm the tail forward, toward the pubis. Make sure though that your front groins don't "puff" forward. To prevent this, press your front thighs back, countering the forward action of your tail. Inhale and lift your heart by pressing the shoulder blades against your back ribs.
- Now lean back against the firmness of the tail bone and shoulder blades. For the time being keep your head up, chin near the sternum, and your hands on the pelvis. Beginners probably won't be able to drop straight back into this pose, touching the hands to the feet simultaneously while keeping the thighs perpendicular to the floor.
#4. Cat Pose
- From Box (Cakravākāsana), shift some weight to the palms. The wrists, elbows and shoulders are in one line. The abdomen is pulled in and up with the spine arched in a strong Cobra spine.
- The crown of the head is towards the earth and the neck is relaxed. The gaze is between the arms towards the belly.
#5. Bow Pose
- From a prone position with the abdomen on the earth, the hands grip the ankles (but not the tops of the feet) with knees no wider than the width of your hips.
- The heels are lifted away from the buttocks and at the same time the thighs are lifted away from the earth working opposing forces as the heart center, hips and back open. The gaze is forward.
- Come to the ground on your knees. Tighten your core and maintain a flat back. Position your hands on the ground in front of you, directly below your shoulders. Cross your feet in the back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground. Bend your elbows at a 60-degree angle until your chest is just above the ground. You should feel a stretch across your chest. Hold for a count of one.
- Without locking your elbows, push yourself back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
#7. Static Bicep Curls
- Stand up straight, holding a pair of dumbbells. Curl the left dumbbell up, pausing midway to your shoulder, and holding it there.
- Now curl the right dumbbell all the way to the top of the movement.
- Complete half the set with the right arm then switch. Hold your right dumbbell at midway while curling all the way up with your left. Switch again with both sides to finish the set.
#8. Two-Arm Kettlebell Squat Swings
- Hold a kettlebell with both hands in an over hand grip. Stand straight, with your legs slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lean forward at your waist slightly and bend your knees as if getting ready to squat. Keep your back arched and your head facing forward. Let your arms hang loosely.
- Swing the kettlebell back between your legs while exhaling. In an explosive movement, force the kettle forward and back up in front of you, above head height by thrusting forward with your hips and rotating your shoulders.
READ MORE: 7 exercises to reduce abdominal fat
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.