Women want to have a good looking and strong upper torso to feel themselve confident somewhere on the beach or when wearing their new dress in daily life. However, it might be really hard to get rid of a fat layer on the belly, to make it flat and seductive.
Luckily there are extreme workout programs that can help you to gain the desired greek goddess body at home. Make sure to do these set of exercises every morning to see the expected result. 30 reps for each exercise will be enough to reach your goal in 3 weeks.
Let's do the following exercises: Crunches, Scissor Abs, Leg Raises
- Lie down on the floor. Your back should be flat and your knees bent at an approximately 60 degree angle. Keeping your feet flat on the floor, cross your wrists over your chest. This is the starting position.
- Bring your upper body up so that your shoulder blades are just off the floor and your body forms a C-shape. Exhale as you do so and hold the contraction for a second.
- Slowly move down to the starting position. Exhale as you do so. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
#2. Leg Raises
- Lying leg raises are used by people who work out at home and have no equipment. Lie on the floor on your back with your legs together and fully extended.
- Slowly raise your legs from the hips, keeping your legs in a straight line.
- Keep your toes pointed up and your back flat on the ground with your hands at your sides. Raise your legs to a 90-degree angle, and slowly lower them back toward the ground without touching
#3. Scissor Abs
- Lie flat on your back. Extend your arms so they're against the sides of your body with your palms pressing into the floor, or bend your elbows and place your palms under the back of your head.
- Bend your knees and draw them into your ribs. This will make it easier to pull your navel in toward your spine and actively press your lower back flat on the ground.
- Lift both legs straight up toward the ceiling, continuing to engage your abs and pressing your lower back into the ground.
- Keeping your core strong, slowly lower your right leg down toward the ground until it is a few inches above. Then slowly scissor your legs, lifting your right leg back up as you lower your left leg down toward the ground.
- Lie flat on an exercise mat, extending your arms straight back behind your head. Fully extend your legs also.This is the start position. Bend at your waist and at the same time, raise your legs and arms to meet in a closed jackknife position. Exhale as you do this.
- At this point, your legs should remain fully extended at between 35-45 degrees from the floor. Your arms should be fully extended, parallel to your legs. Your upper body should be raised off the floor.
- Return to the start position by lowering your arms and legs back to the floor, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
#5. Crunches Knees Up
- Lie down on your back with your thighs perpendicular to your upper body and your calves parallel to the floor.
- Slowly raise your shoulders and upper back using your upper abdominals.
- Then lower your torso back to the starting position.
- Tighten your abdominals. Inhale and scoop your abdominals inwards, while pressing your hands into the mat. Think about pressing your navel to your spine. Use your muscles to scoop your abdominals inwards, rather than “sucking in.”
- Lift your hips. Slowly lift your hips, placing your legs above your head, parallel to your body and the floor. Point your toes out towards the top of the mat. Do not let your legs touch your face.
- Take your legs to the side. Inhale and lift your legs. Keep your legs together, and move your legs to the right side of your body. You should only take your legs slightly to the right, not too far to the ground.
- Bring your legs down. Exhale and allow your legs to come back down. Bring them down until they reach a 45 degree angle with the mat. Keep your thighs and knees pressed together as you bring your legs down.
#7. Russian Twist
- Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees.
Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. -
Your arms should be fully extended in front of you perpendicular to your torso and with the hands clasped. This is the starting position.
- Twist your torso to the right side until your arms are parallel with the floor while breathing out.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move back to the starting position while breathing out. Now move to the opposite side performing the same techniques you applied to the right side.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
READ MORE: Massage these 4 points can help you lose weight
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.