People come up with excuses about lack of time and money but some of them are simply too lazy to start slimming down. Especially for those people we have found the perfect diet which will allow them to lose fat.
Most often the cause of obesity is overeating and unwillingness to prepare healthy food. The diet for lazy ladies is a simple and easy way to get in shape. This system will help you to lose weight without any effort!
Using this diet you will be able to lose up to ten pounds in a month without preparing meals and counting calories. All you need to do is to buy low-calorie and diet products in the supermarket. It sounds good, doesn’t it? In this article you will find out how this diet works, its benefits and drawbacks and you will see the meal alternative options when following a lazy diet.
Why should you choose this diet?
This diet is great for female employees and simply active women who want to save time in the kitchen. You do not need to cook and weigh food - you can buy everything in a supermarket and enjoy your free time!
READ MORE: 7 exercises to reduce abdominal fat
How does this diet work?
The menu consists of a prepackaged meals. These ready-meals include low-fat and low-calorie products without adding unhealthy fats and sugar. A low-calorie daily intake and small portions are the two main things required for successful slimming.
The benefits of the diet for lazy ladies
This diet is an excellent choice for women who hate cooking.
The drawbacks of the diet for lazy ladies
Ready-made healthy food can be quite expensive and you are not allowed to consume alcohol when you follow this diet.
How to start this diet?
You should eat pre-packaged meals three times a day plus one snack. Drink two liters of water and avoid drinking soda and sweet tea/coffee.
- Two wholemeal slices of toast with one teaspoon of peanut butter and one satsuma
- Green tea, an apple bar and one banana
- Low-calorie greek yogurt and 200 grams of blueberries
- Oats simple sachet with skimmed milk and a handful of strawberries
- Boots shapers sushi and one satsuma
- Smoothie yogurt and two kiwis
- Marks & Spencer oriental & egg noodles deli salad and one apple
- Tesco healthy living tuna & sweetcorn sandwich and one satsuma
- Tesco healthy living vegetable lasagne and one banana
- Marks & Spencer count on us smoked salmon risotto primavera with
- Bagged salad
- Birds eye honey & Mustard chicken portion, one medium jacket potato and broccoli
- Half a ripe avocado
- One apple
- Two satsumas
- Müller light cherry yogurt
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.