Cucumber diet is a good option for those who want to slim down fast and who do not like to think about menu during a diet period.
This diet plan requires ten days for a good result but you are able to extend it to fourteen days. Your result depends on your efforts as if you will do cardio every day you can lose up to ten pounds.
The basis of this diet is the cucumber salad which you can eat at any time of the day or night. This salad provides you with all essential vitamins and nutrients so you do not need to worry about calories. In this article you will find out what foods you are allowed to eat during the day and sample menu that is easy to follow.
You are allowed to consume:
- Half a pound of fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, carrots, zucchini, onions and greens.
- Half a pound of fresh fruits such as oranges, apples, plums, grapefruits.
- Two whole-wheat toasts or two big potatoes( It can be cooked in any way but you are not allowed to add oil)
- Two eggs (It can be cooked in any way but you are not allowed to add oil) or half a cup of drained tuna oil.
The rules you need to know to start this diet:
- You are able to drink as much tea and sugar-free coffee as you want.
- It is not allowed to drink soda, alcohol drinks and eat fast food and sweets.
- You can eat cucumber salad with each meal or you can eat it as a snack.
- If you feel hungry you are able to drink fresh cucumber smoothie.
A sample meal plan for one day
Breakfast: omelet with two eggs and veggies, one whole-wheat toast.
Snack: cucumber salad.
Lunch: one whole-wheat toast and fresh veggies.
Snack: one big apple.
Dinner: cucumber salad and one grapefruit.
When you finish this cucumber diet you should follow a healthy diet to maintain your new weight.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.