The seductive curves of women’s hips attract men and provoke the envious glances of women. Do you dream of a good figure but still consider your hips and buttocks to be your problematic areas? We offer you a super workout, which will help to create an ideal shape for your buttocks and you will finally put on your favorite pair of jeans. Special exercises for the thighs and buttocks will not take much time but they will impress you with their effectiveness.
All these exercises are performed without additional equipment. All of them are ideal for girls. You should exercise at least 3 times a week. Even the best exercises will be completely useless if you do them incorrectly. So, check the technique. Do not forget about pauses between exercises. Watch your breath, do not hold it while exercising. Your workout is the following: Hip Extension with Leg Lift, Clams, Bodyweight Squats, Fire Hydrants,
#1. Hip Extension with Leg Lift
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Raise one leg off the floor and bend your knee up towards your chest. This is the start position.
- Perform the exercise by pushing down through your other heel and pushing your hips up, raising your glutes off the mat. Continue until your hips are in a straight line with your torso. Hold for a count of one. -
Return to the start position by lowering your hip to the floor. Complete all the repetitions for one set before changing legs.
READ MORE: 7 exercises to reduce abdominal fat
- On a mat or comfortable surface, lie on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right hand across your body.
- Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the movement by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
- Pause at the top of the movement and slowly lower your left knee down to the starting position.
#3. Bodyweight Squats
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your toes should be pointing straight ahead or only slightly outward. Cross your arms in front of your body, place your hands behind your head (prisoner squat) or at the sides of your head.
- Keep your weight on your heels and bend your knees while lowering your hips towards the ground as if you are sitting down on a chair. Keep your back straight at all times.
- Continue until you feel a slight stretch in your quadriceps. Pause for a count of one. Do not let your knees extend out beyond the level of your toes. Return to the start position by pushing down through your heels and extending your hips forward until you are standing straight. Repeat.
#4. Fire Hydrants
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat with your palms flat and shoulder-width apart. Place your knees hip-width apart and bend them at a 90 degree angle. Try to relax your core so that your back and abs are in a natural position.
- Maintain this posture as you raise your right knee and bring it as close to your chest as you can. Now raise your right thigh out to the side, keeping the hips still.
- Kick your raised leg straight back slowly until it is in line with your torso. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
#5. Donkey Kicks
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat. Position your hands underneath your shoulders and place your knees under your hips.
- Keep your right knee bent at 90 degrees and flex the foot as you lift the knee until it is level with the hip.
- Lower the knee without touching the floor and repeat the lift. Once you’ve completed the reps on the right leg, switch legs.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.