Every woman wants to look irresistible no matter what. Especially when the years are passing and your youth is slipping through your fingers but sometimes you can’t afford the luxury of various cosmetic procedures or expensive makeup products. This is life and such moments happen, unless your father or husband is a millionaire.
No matter how things are going you should not let everyone see it. In real life no one cares about your problems, that is why you should do anything possible to keep it hidden. You should glow even brighter even though your budget leaves much to be desired.
Today we are going to talk about 18 tricks you can use to look younger no matter how tight your budget is.
· It does not cost much but changes your look dramatically. Just add some volume to your regular do’ and enjoy the result. Use hair mousse for that purpose.
· Drying your hair upside-down helps with the same purpose.
· While styling your hair make sure that you are using a round brush
READ MORE: 9 Ways to stop hair loss
#2 Shiny locks
· When your hair lacks some glow and looks dull it already makes you look older. Hot-oil treatments once a week is exactly what you need.
· Make sure you do not overheat your hair while blow-drying it. Keeping it cool helps to preserve that luster.
#3 Irritated skin
You can soothe your skin with the help of milk. Just soak a piece of cloth in it and place it over your face for a couple of minutes. There will be no sign of irritation and your skin will be so soft and nice to touch that even young ladies will envy you.
#4 Brown spots
Never leave them for everyone to see.
#5 Skin glow
As we age, our skin becomes drier and therefore duller. Fix it with the help of creamy blush.
#6 Fuller lips
· If your lips are pretty thin there is no need to emphasize that. While choosing a lipstick shade make sure it is the matching color of your lips when you were younger.
· Do not leave lip liner out but make sure that it is the exact same shade as your lipstick!
#7 Whiter teeth
· There is a perfect teeth whitener – baking soda. Mix it with water and brush your teeth with this mixture a couple of times a week and your smile will become radiant!
· In case you drink red wine, make sure it does not affect the whiteness of your teeth. Eating raw veggies will help you in the process.
· Choose a shade of lipstick with blue undertones, it will make your teeth appear whiter.
#8 Under eye circles
· Using the right amount of concealer is your salvation here.
· Green tea is great when it comes to fighting with circles under your eyes. Place tea bags over your eyes for 15 minutes and let the magic work!
While putting your makeup on make sure it does not deepen your wrinkles.
· Never leave your eyelashes flat – always curl them with a curler.
· If you want your lashes to stay curly longer, do this procedure with a hot curler.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.