We live during the era of workout obsession, there is no doubt about that. But while some women are ashamed of being fat, there are those who have some other parts that may need some workout, but they are afraid to say it out loud.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Vaginal looseness may be a more common issue than obesity, but very few women are ready to speak about it openly. In fact, there is nothing to be ashamed of, as it is only natural, and not because you have had a lot of sex in your life. Being sexually active does not lead to vaginal looseness, childbirth does, as well as hormonal imbalance.
Whatever may be the cause, it makes women suffering from it less confident, and it severely affects their libido, which is never a good thing, due to many reasons. But the cure exists, and we are going to show you a set of exercises which will help you deal with this issue and will tighten your private parts, so that there will be nothing to be ashamed off!
READ MORE: 7-day whole body workout plan routine
#1. Glute Bridge
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Keep your back straight. Place your hands out to your sides palms flat for stability.
- Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while pushing down through you heels. Continue until your back, hips and thighs are in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hips back to the floor. Pause then repeat
- Lie flat on an exercise mat, extending your arms straight back behind your head. Fully extend your legs also.This is the start position. Bend at your waist and at the same time, raise your legs and arms to meet in a closed jackknife position. Exhale as you do this.
- At this point, your legs should remain fully extended at between 35-45 degrees from the floor. Your arms should be fully extended, parallel to your legs. Your upper body should be raised off the floor.
- Return to the start position by lowering your arms and legs back to the floor, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
#3. Leg Raises
- Lying leg raises are used by people who work out at home and have no equipment. Lie on the floor on your back with your legs together and fully extended.
- Slowly raise your legs from the hips, keeping your legs in a straight line.
- Keep your toes pointed up and your back flat on the ground with your hands at your sides. Raise your legs to a 90-degree angle, and slowly lower them back toward the ground without touching the ground.
#4. Scissor Abs
- Lie flat on your back. Extend your arms so they're against the sides of your body with your palms pressing into the floor, or bend your elbows and place your palms under the back of your head.
- Bend your knees and draw them into your ribs. This will make it easier to pull your navel in toward your spine and actively press your lower back flat on the ground.
- Lift both legs straight up toward the ceiling, continuing to engage your abs and pressing your lower back into the ground.
- Keeping your core strong, slowly lower your right leg down toward the ground until it is a few inches above. Then slowly scissor your legs, lifting your right leg back up as you lower your left leg down toward the ground.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.