These days there are so many women talking about Kegel exercises on the web but what are those, you may wonder? Well, these are the exercises to help you tighten your lady parts. You may think, or may not, that you do not need this and this is ridiculous but many women all over the globe are desperate and embarrassed with the fact that their private parts have somehow got loose. Not to mention the fact that not every one of us will dare to talk about this to anyone.
Today we are going to draw your attention to a set of 8 exercises which will help you get back that desired tightness and to forget that there was anything wrong with you. Let’s have a closer look, shall we?
READ MORE: 6 reasons to add apple cider vinegar to your bath
#1. Cobra Abdominal Stretch
- Lie face down with your hands under your shoulders. Point your feet downwards to lengthen your spine.
- Slowly push your torso up as far as you comfortably can – try to get your hips to rise off the floor slightly. Hold the stretch and then lower down to starting position.
#2. Cat Back Stretch
- Kneel on a mat with your hands and knees shoulder-width apart. Pull your abs in, hunch your back up and flex your spine. Hold the stretch and then release to the starting position.
#3. Bow Pose
- From a prone position with the abdomen on the earth, the hands grip the ankles (but not the tops of the feet) with knees no wider than the width of your hips.
- The heels are lifted away from the buttocks and at the same time the thighs are lifted away from the earth working opposing forces as the heart center, hips and back open. The gaze is forward.
- On a mat or comfortable surface, lie on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right hand across your body.
- Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the movement by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
- Pause at the top of the movement and slowly lower your left knee down to the starting position.
#5. Glute Bridges
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Keep your back straight. Place your hands out to your sides palms flat for stability.
- Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while pushing down through you heels. Continue until your back, hips and thighs are in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hips back to the floor. Pause then repeat.
#6. Side Plank
- Lie on your side on an exercise mat. Fully extend your legs with one resting on top of the other. Fully extend the top arm down the side of your body. Bend the arm at floor level to 90 degrees. Your upper arm should be parallel to your body, while your forearm is at 90 degrees. This is the start position.
- Lift your body off the ground and balance on your forearm and the side of your foot, while keeping your body in a straight line. Contract your abdominal muscles and relax your shoulders. Continue breathing throughout the whole exercise.
- Hold this position for as long as you can. Relax and change sides. Repeat.
#7. Plank Jacks
- Get into a pushup position with hands under shoulders and body straight from head to toes. Engage your core and bend your elbows, keeping them in towards the body.
- Lower your body towards the floor. Straighten your arms and quickly jump the feet forward to outside of the hands.
- Jump back to starting position.
#8. Knee Hugs
- Stand tall with your legs straight and arms hanging at your sides.
- Kick one knee up, bringing it as high as comfortable. Grasp it with both hands and gently pull it up slightly higher, hugging it to the body.
- Slowly lower to repeat with the opposite side. Each step should move you forward slightly.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.