Do you not have much time before your vacation? Oh, darling! We know that feeling! Life can be really hectic. Luckily, we know how to make your body look beautiful in your brand new swim suit. However, this intensive workout can be really exhausting, especially, if you are not used to doing physical exercise.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Here is the list of exercises that you need to make best friends with for the next 2 weeks, at least. The best result will be achieved, if the session is done for 2 months. Other than these exercises, you need to load your body with cardio training.
Do next exericese: Push ups. 3 sets of 10 reps; Crunches. 20-50 reps.; Squats. 2 sets of 30 reps. Make them nice and deep; Plank 1 mins; Mountain Climbers 3 sets of 12 reps; Side Plank With Rotation 3 sets of 15 reps, Straight Leg Raise 3 sets of 12 reps, Bicycle Crunch 3 sets of 20 reps
#1. Push ups
- Start in a high plank position. Place hands firmly on the ground, directly under shoulders. Ground toes into the floor to stabilize your lower half. Brace core (tighten abs as if preparing to take a punch), engage glutes and hamstrings, and flatten your back so your entire body is neutral and straight.
- Begin to lower your body—keeping back flat and eyes focused about three feet in front of you to maintain a neutral neck—until chest grazes floor. Don’t let your butt dip or stick out at any point during the move; your body should remain in a straight line from head to toe. Draw shoulder blades back and down, keeping elbows tucked close to your body (don't "T" your arms).
- Keeping core engaged, exhale as you push back to starting position. Pro tip: Imagine you are screwing your hands into the ground as you push back up. That’s one! Repeat for 10 to 20 reps or as many as can be performed with good form.
- Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground, or resting on a bench with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle. If you are resting your feet on a bench, place them three to four inches apart and point your toes inward so they touch.
- Now place your hands lightly on either side of your head keeping your elbows in.
-Tip: Don't lock your fingers behind your head.
- While pushing the small of your back down in the floor to better isolate your abdominal muscles, begin to roll your shoulders off the floor.
- Continue to push down as hard as you can with your lower back as you contract your abdominals and exhale. Your shoulders should come up off the floor only about four inches, and your lower back should remain on the floor. At the top of the movement, contract your abdominals hard and keep the contraction for a second.
- Keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead.
- When squatting, your hips will move down and back.
- Your lumbar curve should be maintained, and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time.
- In air squats, your hips will descend lower than your knees.
- Lie face down in a push-up position. Keep your palms on the floor next to your shoulders and your feet flexed with the bottoms of your toes on the floor.
- Take a deep breath and press up into a pushup. Your body should make a straight line from your heels to the top of your head.
- Draw your navel toward your spine and tighten your buttocks. Look at the floor to keep your head in neutral position and breathe normally.
- Hold for at least 10 seconds and lower yourself back to the floor.
#5. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes. Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip.
- This will be your starting position.
- Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed.
#6. Side Plank With Rotation
- Lie on your left side on the mat and position your elbow directly under your right shoulder. Stack together your legs, knees, ankles and feet. Tighten abs.
- Push your right elbow against the floor as you lift up your glutes and hips off the floor until left shoulder, left hip, and left foot are in a straight line. Reach up with your right hand and extend.
- Rotate your torso downwards and reach under your body with your left arm. Rotate back to the side plank with arm up and repeat for 10-12 times before switching sides.
#7. Straight Leg Raise
- Sit or lie down on you back with your legs straight out in front of you.
- Bend the knee of your non-operated leg to a 90-degree angle keeping your foot flat on the floor.
- Tightenten the muscles on your straight leg by trying to contract your quadriceps.
- Keep your quad tightened, and then slowly lift the operated leg six inches off the floor (by contracting the front thigh muscles.)
- Hold for three seconds. Slowly lower your leg to the floor.
#8. Bicycle Crunch
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.