Nowadays more and more people make the decision to get rid of their excess weight since it’s a rather annoying problem which doesn’t let us lead a normal life and lowers our self-esteem. That’s why people want to slim down so much.
We all know that to get rid of excess weight we should do two basic things: start eating healthy food and perform physical exercises regularly. This method is the best since it’s completely safe for our health and the process of weight loss occurs naturally and gradually.
The main point here is to choose the most suitable diet and workout. You can visit your doctor to get the most suitable meal plan. You can also get a personal trainer or find effective workouts by yourself.
Today we have something special for you. It’s an Alphabet Workout. Each letter is responsible for a certain exercise. You can make a different workout every day just by spelling your name or the name of your friend. In this way you’ll target different groups of muscles and will make the process of weight loss really interesting.
#A. 50 Plié Squats
#B. 30 Single-Arm Kettlebell Snatch
#C. 25 Barbell Glute Bridge
#D. 25 Plié Squats
#E. 30 Single-Arm Kettlebell Snatch
#F. 25 Plié Squats
#G. 30 Side Plank
#H. 50 Plié Squats
#I. 25 Plié Squats
#J. 25 Barbell Glute Bridge
#K. 25 Plié Squats
#L. 30 Side Plank
#M. 25 Plié Squats
#N. 30 Single-Arm Kettlebell Snatch
#O. 25 Barbell Glute Bridge
#P. 25 Plié Squats
#Q. 50 Plié Squats
#R. 30 Side Plank
#S. 25 Plié Squats
#T. 25 Plié Squats
#U. 30 Side Plank
#V. 30 Single-Arm Kettlebell Snatch
#W. 25 Barbell Glute Bridge
#X. 50 Plié Squats
#Y. 30 Side Plank
#Z. 25 Barbell Glute Bridge
#1. Plié Squats
- Stand with your legs wide and your toes pointed outward slightly. Hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands with your arms straight and your palms facing down.
- Bend your knees until they are over your ankles while raising your arms to just below shoulder height. Your arms should be in line with your legs — you should see the weights in your peripheral vision.
- Straighten your legs and lower your arms simultaneously.
#2. Single-Arm Kettlebell Snatch
- Start with a kettlebell between the feet with the knees bent.
- Then, explode up onto your toes, pulling the kettlebell until it reaches the chest with the elbow tucked in.
- From there, bring the weight overhead (hold on tight!). Then bring it back down close to the ground—that’s one rep.
#3. Barbell Glute Bridge
- Begin seated on the ground with a loaded barbell over your legs. Using a fat bar or having a pad on the bar can greatly reduce the discomfort caused by this exercise. Roll the bar so that it is directly above your hips, and lay down flat on the floor.
- Begin the movement by driving through with your heels, extending your hips vertically through the bar. Your weight should be supported by your upper back and the heels of your feet.
- Extend as far as possible, then reverse the motion to return to the starting position.
#4. Side Plank
- Begin in a plank position (the top of a push-up), and roll over to your left side and plant your left heel down so you are balancing on the outside edge of your left foot. Stack your right foot on top of your left. If this is too hard, bend your left knee and place your left foot flat on the ground in front of your right leg for support.
- Keep your right arm on your side as shown, or reach it straight up toward the ceiling to lift your waist even more.
- Press your left fingertips into the floor to take pressure out of your wrist.
READ MORE: 30-days slim-down challenge plan
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.