Many women all over the world dream of having the Brazilian butt but they don't always get what they want. After 40 years old the body begins to age intensively. The skin loses its elasticity, and your muscle tissue decreases. That's why parts of our body become droopy and unattractive.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
We have great news for you, it's possible to get the butt shape you want and it does not depend on genetics, as many people think. Of course, you're lucky if you have had such a fancy butt from your birth but if you don't then you have the chance to get those buttocks at home.
People who sit throughout the day have weak buttocks. It is clear that in order to achieve the goal we must change our lifestyle into a more active one. The main muscles in this area are among the most fundamental in the human body. They deserve special attention. Today we want to show you the exercises that will help make your butt toned after 40 years of age.
#1. Swiss Ball Squat
- Stand up straight with a tight core and flat back. Holding a medicine ball with both hands, face a wall and make sure you have distanced yourself approximately 5 feet away.
- Bring the medicine ball up and behind your head in an arc fashion. Launch the ball forward towards the wall.
- Catch the ball as it bounces back and bring it back up and behind your head. Repeat the movement.
#2. Bridge with a Swiss Ball
- Lie with your back flat on an exercise mat and your feet resting on top of a Swiss ball. Use your feet to roll the ball away from you until your legs are fully extended and your ankles are on top of the ball. This is the start position.
- Keep your shoulders flat on the ground and press down with your feet to raise your hips off the floor. Bend your knees, so that the ball is pulled towards you and continue as far as is comfortable. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the starting position by extending your legs until they are straight.
#3. Exercise Ball Back Extensions
- Lie prone on a swiss ball with your feet hip width apart. You can place your feet against a wall for better stability. Clasp your hands behind your head with elbows pointing out.
- Engage your abs and raise your torso off the ball, hyperextending your spine.
- Return your torso to the ball to the starting position.
#4. In & Out Squat
- Stand straight with your feet together and hands by your side. Jump up, spread your feet, bend your knees pressing your hips back, and open your arms.
- Push throug the hills to jump back up and bring both hands together above your head.
- Repeat until the set is complete.
#5. Jumping Jack
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your toes should be pointing straight ahead or only slightly outward. Cross your arms in front of your body, place your hands behind your head or at the sides of your head.
- Keep your weight on your heels and bend your knees while lowering your hips towards the ground as if you are sitting down on a chair. Keep your back straight at all times. Continue until you feel a slight stretch in your quadriceps. Do not let your knees extend out beyond the level of your toes.
- Pause for a count of one. In an explosive movement, drive down through your heels pushing yourself up of the floor with your quads. At the same time extend our arms out above you. Land with your knees slightly bent to absorb the impact. Repeat.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.