The ideals of feminine beauty are constantly changing and the skinny models were replaced by athletic beauties with round, elastic buttocks. As we strive to look as seductive as fitness models, many girls are searching for ways to remove extra fat from their buttocks, give them elasticity and increase their volume.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
The fitness and figure competition models are the best proof that toned buttock muscles are the key feature of a sexy body.
No miracle cream or any other cosmetic product, no food additives or fast diets will make your butt round, sculpted and attractive. So all the girls who have the goal of changing their bodies according to modern beauty standards should do exercises for a beautiful buttock shape.
Today we want to show you a fitness challenge that will make your butt as sexy as hell in 28 days. Every week you have to work for 5 days and rest for 2 days. Do every exercise as many times as you can in 1 minute.
READ MORE: Brazilian butt workout for women over 35
#1. Bird Dogs
- Position yourself on all fours with knees underneath the hips and wrists under the shoulders. Engage your abs and keep your spine neutral, pulling the shoulder blades towards the hips.
- Lengthen the left leg until it is straight out and in line with your hips while simultaneously raising and straightening your right arm until it is parallel to the floor. Keep your head and shoulders aligned at all times.
- Gently lower your arm and leg back to the starting position and alternate with the other arm and leg.
- On a mat or comfortable surface, lie on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right hand across your body.
- Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the movement by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
- Pause at the top of the movement and slowly lower your left knee down to the starting position.
- Lie face down on a mat, with your arms fully extended above your head and your legs fully extended behind you.
- Lift your chest, arms and legs off the floor by arching your back. Only the tops of your quads and your lower abdomen should be in contact with the floor.
- Hold for a count of 2 while squeezing your abdominals and obliques. Return to the starting position for a count of one, then repeat.
#4. Bridge with Leg Lift
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Raise one leg off the floor and bend your knee up towards your chest. Yhis is the start position.
- Perform the exercise by pushing down through your other heel and pushing your hips up, raising your glutes off the mat. Continue until your hips are in a straight line with your torso. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hip to the floor. Complete all the repetitions for one set before changing legs.
#5. Bodyweight Squats
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your toes should be pointing straight ahead or only slightly outward. Cross your arms in front of your body, place your hands behind your head (prisoner squat) or at the sides of your head.
- Keep your weight on your heels and bend your knees while lowering your hips towards the ground as if you are sitting down on a chair. Keep your back straight at all times.
- Continue until you feel a slight stretch in your quadriceps. Pause for a count of one. Do not let your knees extend out beyond the level of your toes. Return to the start position by pushing down through your heels and extending your hips forward until you are standing straight. Repeat.
#6. Fire Hydrants
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat with your palms flat and shoulder-width apart. Place your knees hip-width apart and bend them at a 90 degree angle. Try to relax your core so that your back and abs are in a natural position.
- Maintain this posture as you raise your right knee and bring it as close to your chest as you can. Now raise your right thigh out to the side, keeping the hips still.
- Kick your raised leg straight back slowly until it is in line with your torso. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
#7. Donkey Kicks
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat. Position your hands underneath your shoulders and place your knees under your hips.
- Keep your right knee bent at 90 degrees and flex the foot as you lift the knee until it is level with the hip.
- Lower the knee without touching the floor and repeat the lift. Once you’ve completed the reps on the right leg, switch legs.
#8. Leg Hip Swings
- Stand tall holding onto a pole, wall or stationary object for support.
- Engage your abs as you swing your one leg as far out to the side and then across the stationary leg as you comfortably can. Don’t just let gravity pull the leg – actively use the muscles!
- Switch sides once you have completed repetitions on the first leg.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.