Beautiful buttocks have been the dream of every woman for many centuries because they attract all men. If you do not have an attractive Brazilian butt naturally do not be upset. Luckily for you, there are 5 effective exercises that can help you make your butt look seductive, elastic and pumped up, so even the owners of Brazilian butts will envy you.
Gluteal muscles perform a huge number of functions, from keeping the body in standing position to lifting weights. However, thanks to the established way of life; such as sedentary work and accessibility of transport they are put under much less strain than they are intended for.
To achieve the desired results you need to perform special physical exercises on a regular basis to load the gluteal muscles. With the help of this workout you can quickly pump up the appropriate muscles and put them in order. Thanks to it your buttocks will become more rounded, tightened and seductive.
All you need to do is the following: Pilates Swimming, Squat Jacks, Curtsy Lunges, Burpees, Frog Jumps. The whole workout will take no more than twenty minutes but you results will be really great.
We recommend that you do not wait for next week or next month, start your workout today and you will get the results sooner. If you want even greater results perform this workout every day. One more thing- do not forget about healthy eating, only a combination of these two important aspects will bring you closer to your dream.
#1. Pilates Swimming
- Lie on your stomach with your arms reaching overhead, pulling your abs away from the floor to protect and lengthen your lower back. Lift your legs, arms, and head off the mat.
- Keeping your knees straight, lift your entire right leg and left arm a few inches away from the floor. As you lower your right leg and left arm, lift your left leg and right arm away from the mat to complete one rep.
#2. Squat Jacks
- Start standing with your feet together, hands clasped at your chest. Jump your feet out and simultaneously bend your knees so you land in a squat position. "Pretend there is a chair behind you and bend your knees as if you are about to sit in the chair," says Tanker.
- Keep the weight in your heels, and try to keep your knees from going beyond your toes. And don't forget to keep your chest up! Push off, using your heels, and jump back to the starting position.
#3. Curtsy Lunges
- Start from standing, and step your left leg behind you and to the right so your thighs cross, bending both knees as if you were curtsying. Make sure your front knee is aligned with your front ankle.
- Return to standing, and switch sides to complete one rep.
- Begin in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you. Kick your feet back to a pushup position.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position. Leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
#5. Frog Jumps
- Stand with your hands behind your head, and squat down keeping your torso upright and your head up. This will be your starting position.
- Jump forward several feet, avoiding jumping unnecessarily high. As your feet contact the ground, absorb the impact through your legs, and jump again.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.