Do you want to slim down for good but you cannot find a healthy diet that fits you? You can use this five-week eating plan! It consists of healthy products such as veggies, fruits, berries, fish, lean meat, beans, seeds and nuts so you will feel full for a long period of time.
This diet is balanced with all essential vitamins and nutrients as you are allowed to pick a breakfast, a dinner, a lunch and snacks each day. You will consume 25g of fiber every day in order to improve your digestion and boost metabolism.
Combine this diet plan with training routine to lose up to fifteen pounds in five weeks. Scroll down to see what you can eat during following this diet.
- a slice of whole grain toast with cream cheese and chopped cucumbers.
- scrambled eggs with cheese and greens.
- a slice of whole grain toast with 2 slices of turkey bacon and tomatoes.
- banana smoothie with coconut milk.
- a slice of whole grain toast with peanut butter and orange jam.
- a serving of oatmeal with skim milk, a handful of almonds and strawberries.
- a serving of chocolate granola with almond milk.
- a cup of boiled broccoli, one orange.
- half a cup of greek yogurt.
- a cup of baby carrots with hummus.
- a cup of chopped pineapples.
- a handful of nuts.
- a cup of dates.
- a glass of skim milk, an apple.
- a serving of grilled sweet potatoes with 100g of baked chicken.
- a serving of brown rice with 100g of grilled salmon.
- two slices of pizza with cheese, ham, veggies and yogurt sauce.
- bacon salad, a serving of brown rice.
- mediterranean shrimp salad.
- a bowl of spicy salmon roll and a cup of miso soup.
- black bean salad bowl with lettuce, greens, black beans, avocado, salsa and guacamole.
- chicken cobb salad.
- a serving of grilled tofu with greens.
- two boiled eggs, fresh cucumbers.
- a serving of baked pumpkin with cheese.
- 150g of grilled salmon with lemon dressing.
- a serving of grilled sweet potatoes with fresh tomatoes.
- 120g of baked chicken with garlic.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.