So what is needed in order to create the ideal body you dream about?
Perseverance in achieving results. Do not give up after a week of training - to achieve a slender waistline or elastic buttocks in such a short period is impossible but after a while the effect will undoubtedly please you.
Regularity of training. Home exercises for women are designed in such a way that their implementation does not take much time (from 10 to 30 minutes per day) but spontaneous trainings from time to time will not achieve the desired results. It is necessary to engage constantly without missing a single day until the desired weight is achieved, then the number of sessions can be reduced to 2-3 times a week.
Proper nutrition. Home fitness, exercise and regular training is, of course, an important component of a successful fight against the shortcomings of your figure but it’s not the only component. Without a correctly balanced diet any exercise will be a waste of time and energy. So, we will pay special attention to proper dietary nutrition.
Let's get to the right diet because you need foods that do not overload the body and that do not deprive it of energy. The rules of balanced nutrition when doing home exercises for women is as follows:
- 50% diet should consist of fresh fruits and raw vegetables (seasonally).
- Every day you need to consume one fermented milk product (yogurt, cottage cheese).
- Breakfast should consist of complex carbohydrates (cereals) and lunch from fruit.
- When doing fitness at home, exercises should be done at least an hour and a half after eating.
- You should drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily.
- Exclude sweets, tobacco products, white bread, canned foods, flour and baking powder, lemonade, strong coffee and tea, alcohol (it provokes appetite) and sandwiches.
- Now check the list of exercises that we have prepared for you.
READ MORE: 30-days slim-down challenge plan
#3. Triangle Crunches
#4. Flutter Kicks
#7. Pilates Swimming
#8. Straight Leg Lifts
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.