Excess weight is 80% of complaints, the cause of an incorrect lifestyle: little activity, improper diet, sedentary work, etc. Back is one of the most problematic areas of the body, because in most cases, it does not receive the required physical load on the muscles.
Just as fat settles around your waist, it can also rest on your back. This does not make any girl attractive. If liposuction is not an option for you, then you need to adjust your diet to begin with, and then focus on the exercises.
Tips from dietitians on nutrition for losing weight back:
- Instead of buying expensive goji berries and other drugs, just reduce the amount of fat in your daily diet;
- Avoid flour and light carbohydrates (sweets, ice cream, soda);
- Completely eliminate the smoked and fried foods from the diet;
- Eat as much fresh greenery, vegetables and fruits a day as possible.
- Drink at least one and a half liters of water a day - the liquid will help wash excess fat and cholesterol from the body.
Check out the list of exercises that we suggest and make your back just perfect!
READ MORE: 10-minute whole body workout
#1. Two-Armed Bent Over Row
#3. Torso Twist with Ball
#4. Push Up
#5. Bend Over Cross Stretch with Chair
#6. Triceps Extension with Cobra
#7. Two-Armed Bent Over Row with Bottles
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.